More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #189307 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Rants far and wide
youre in my mothers apartment
you dont have a job
you dont pay rent
i am getting financial aid to go to school
i live on food stamps
i pay for what i can but you pay for what exactly?
i came here from however many hundreds of miles away austin tx is in order to get my life together

the fact that you started seeing my mother while i was in another state does not make me an interloper into your life

as far as i can tell its going to be me taking care of you when my mom stops working - you dont seem t have any great plans for that eventuality

there is a reason that we had theincident that we had when i got here
you are kind of a scum bag really - the son of the woman who you are living for free off of (wtf kind of a man can you consider yourself?) comes home to rebuild his life and you complain that i should live on the street because you dont have privacy? outside of your bedroom i mean because obviously you DO have a door

because you feel uncomfortable that someone else s here when you use the bathroom?
i cant believe you actually said that
you are a small minded selfish person
your resentment towards me is endless but so is my willingness to punch you in your effing mouth
why dont YOU find something else to do?

i live in the far corner of the living room pretty much underneath the dining table - i have fiive feet one way and maybe eight feet another
no door
no room
no friends until i start school

i dont go anywhere because until school starts for me theres nowhere to go and ive no way to get there

ive explained that as soon as i have the student aid situation complete i will likely start working - what will you do?

and where do you go with your backpack and blanket while my mother is at work?

you have no idea how badly i could mess your relationship up if i were as backbiting and petty as you
but my mother says she loves you so i keep my mouth shut
you could learn something from that
im going to win
you dont have the ground to stand on to prevent that AND YOU SHOULDNT WANT TO

what kind of a man are you???

i have loved women much less gentle than my mother s and when their children needed something i had NO PROBLEM taking second place

THATS HOW IT WORKS

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locksley, rugadd, Rosalyn J

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #189345 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Re:Rants far and wide
I wanted a London cheesecake, I got a teacake :(

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

More
8 years 11 months ago #189463 by Cyan Sarden
Replied by Cyan Sarden on topic Re:Rants far and wide
Wound got infected, back in hospital for surgery number two. Yippiehf****ngey.

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #189651 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide

Goken wrote: I try very hard not to hold other people up to the standards I set for myself, I really do. But today I have just been surrounded by so much incompetence that I wish I could fire all of my coworkers and train their replacements myself. Our jobs are not that hard!

Luckily, a quick meditation during my lunch break has alleviated my need for mass firings. Ah, the Jedi way triumphs again. B)

I feel the need to re-post this pretty much every time I work a Saturday. I get that we work at a bank and that makes us feel like having to work on a Saturday is a stupid and pointless thing but we still have a job to do and it should be done with the same care and skill as it was done the previous five days of the week.

More
8 years 11 months ago #190413 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Rants far and wide
If I tell you I don't want to hear your disturbing story, don't then tell me to just close my ears... This is my office, send my colleague the bloody link.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 11 months ago #190455 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Rants far and wide

Edan wrote: If I tell you I don't want to hear your disturbing story, don't then tell me to just close my ears... This is my office, send my colleague the bloody link.

don't you just love when coworkers ear-rape you...then eye-rape you with emails when you find ways to avoid listening to them....

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
8 years 11 months ago #190456 by TheDude
Replied by TheDude on topic Rants far and wide
Would you please get a phone or check your email or something? I never know when you're actually going to show up when we make plans and I've been in the situation where I showed up to something you brought up and you didn't. I like you, man, but you've got to stop flaking on me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #190858 by
I am very dissapointed in people that post and avoid intelligent dialogue because they disagree and can not support their beliefs without tangents and personal insults both public and private.

Seems like weak character or beliefs? It's frustrating not being able to bridge the communication gap but perhaps that is what they want for some dark reason.

More
8 years 11 months ago #190861 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Rants far and wide
Perhaps I should moan about how the trolls attempt to hinder intelligent discussion on specific topics, just because they disagree with the subject matter, and then attempt to feed by pming you until your forced to ban them from further contact. Nah, I'm better than that....

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #190868 by

Rickie wrote: I am very dissapointed in people that post and avoid intelligent dialogue because they disagree and can not support their beliefs without tangents and personal insults both public and private.

Seems like weak character or beliefs? It's frustrating not being able to bridge the communication gap but perhaps that is what they want for some dark reason.

You cannot wake one who is pretending to sleep.

Thank you Brenna.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi