Rants far and wide

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #179398 by
Replied by on topic Rants far and wide
I am not eating this sad impersonation of meat loaf from Lean Cuisine because I am on a diet. I realize I am scrawny to begin with and diet food is not necessary at this point. I am eating it because I was too lazy to prepare anything else and it was easily microwaved. If my skinny ass eating "diet" food makes you feel self-conscious about your weight, stop eating fast food every day. If it will help, I will gladly share this sorry excuse for food. You may never want to eat again...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #179421 by
if the shoe fits wear it. alcohol and baking soda are cheap.

More
9 years 2 months ago #179429 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Rants far and wide
No, we are not getting divorced yet. Yes I realize it has been over two years. No I do not need pressure in that area, we are still working on fixing things. Yes, I appreciate the concern. No I do not appreciate the prevailing idea that we shouldn't be together anymore or that it is entirely one persons fault.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Edan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #179435 by
Hi rugadd!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #179465 by
oh rock,
why did you cut my hand?
That wasn't very nice was it?
I only wanted to move you a little.
It's not your fault.
I forgive you rock.

More
9 years 2 months ago #179562 by Tarran
Replied by Tarran on topic Rants far and wide
Light beer is an orcish plot.

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #179588 by
I dislike when someone says they love their job, but then bitches when they are called to do it.

Quit and let the unemployed have your job. I'm sure they would be happy to get paid very well to help others.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #179862 by
Why do people feel the need to tell other people that they're wrong?

In some cases I understand this need. When I'm at work and I see someone doing something wrong and I know how to do it I will frequently offer correction so that they may avoid further difficulty. This is not the kind of thing I'm asking about.

What I'm really getting at is the kind of person who seeks out situations in which they know that they will hear things that they disagree with solely to point out what they view as flaws?

An example might be a person who disagrees with the very idea of a diety based religion going to an abrahamic religions discussion. Why go? They'll disagree with everything and view everyone there as dumb. Do they do it just so that they can feel smarter by putting everyone down with their views of the world?

A funnier (to picture, it wouldn't be funnier to do) example would be me walking into a "Twilight" fan group with the intention of telling them all that they are now dumber for having read such a rambling, incoherent response. I award them no points and may god have mercy on their souls.

Maybe I think that's true, but why would I do it? Their lives are not improved by my ridicule and my life certainly isn't improved by rediculing them. In fact, now they feel bad for being mocked and I feel bad because I've managed to surround myself with the thing I hate and let it into my life. That makes no sense!!!!!

On a side note, I almost used this as a thread topic in two different sections but by the time I got done typing it I realized that I was just ranting, not actually asking a question. At least, not a question that needed an answer out loud. I kind of answered it myself.

More
9 years 2 months ago #179865 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic Rants far and wide
I am getting really annoyed with all of my safe-spaces being overrun by intentionally offensive, intentionally combatative people. I have worked very, very hard to be this socially acceptable, and these sort of folk make me really, really want to revert to my former level of jerkitude when they invade the places that I go to escape from them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Edan, Breeze el Tierno,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #179897 by
I'm really tired of suffering for other people's irresponsibility. I was on duty for 48 hours, only got 10 hours of sleep in the past 72 hours and then had to go to classes with an effed up sleep schedule. At the time of writing it is 16:21 but it feels like 04:21 because of my sleep schedule getting effed up.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi