28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!!

Moderators: Adder, Adhara

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 20 May 2010 21:33 #30795

• Sarus
  • Master
  • ID: 956
Well I am finally back! Got my internet hooked up, woot!
Master Knight of Jediism
Bishop of Jediism

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 20 May 2010 22:14 #30797

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Sarus wrote:
Well I am finally back! Got my internet hooked up, woot!

Great, nice to see you back!!.....
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Edan

"Together, the teacher, and the taught, make the lesson." -- Eckart Tolle

Dan: "I have enough teachers."
Socrates: "Oh do you now? Whether you have a proper teacher or not, depends on what you want to learn."

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 21 May 2010 18:33 #30818

Glad you are back!

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 May 2010 15:40 #30871

• Knives
  • Novice
  • ID: 433
I am a member of the Pure Land Rite. :)

Re:28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 May 2010 21:58 #30873

• Sarus
  • Master
  • ID: 956
Welcome welcome to all! Thanks for showin up ;)

Another post incoming, on the Pure Land Rite. be there in a sec.
Master Knight of Jediism
Bishop of Jediism

Re: 28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 12 Jan 2012 18:19 #47600

Hello to all. Of the best known religions Buddhism is the one I identify with most but I have never felt completely at one with all aspects of it and it's various schools of thought. After only a few days as a member of TOTJO and having only dipped my toe in the initiates program I already know I have finally found the right path for me. I would like to declare myself a member of the Pure Land Rite and look forward to learning more from this community.

Re: 28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 Jan 2012 11:02 #48328

• Leena
  • Apprentice
  • ID: 1965
After much reflection, I am a member of the Pure Land Rite, AKA Jediism Special Interest Group. Smile.
Leena
“In times of change the learners will inherit the earth, while the knowers will find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. ” Eric Hoffer
Master: Mark Anjuu

Re: 28 April 2010 Pure Land Roll call!!! 23 Jan 2012 20:05 #48350

You can add my name to the Pure Land rolls as well.
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Still Around (Last post by scott777ab)
    • Just thought I drop by for a short. I am still around but I do not post any more. I now try to keep most of my opinions to myself. I did get to talk to Brenna in chat the other night and that was nice talking to her again. I check in every now and then and read some of the posts that interest me. One post that caught my eye lately was the post called Jedism - Secret Understanding and the one called Jedi Swords and Inner Alchemy. Only read a few entries of both. The Inner Alchemy one caught my eye becauseI am currently studying Esoteric teachings of various religions and faiths. Within these teachings most of them talk about a change within to affect a change without, which is why the Inner Alchemy post caught my eye. Anyways not much else to say, unless anyone has any questions for me. For now I am going to go hide in my secret place. LOL.
    • invitation to totjo (Last post by MJ Hannigan)
    • I would like to make a public request to totjo masters, knights, and members. I want to hold a totjo episode on Jedi realist radio next Thursday at 8pm eastern time. This episode will be a simple episode to allow yinz to talk about your academy, knighting procedures and what makes totjo such a special community.
    • Words Mean Things. (Last post by Jestor)
    • To acknowledge a joke makes one appear more human...:lol:... Now rugadd is teasing me, and I am rolling with it...;) But, I was was figuring that people should go more with what means, than which exact words one uses... Cause we all make mistakes...:) Even you, lol...:)
    • Another XKCD- Answers (Last post by Vusuki)
    • Not sure where to put this- so thought I'd just add it here. Just a bit of a fun poke at star wars www.xkcd.com/1397/ Don't turn it on.
    • Unacceptable Casualties of War (Last post by Deepseablue)
    • Quote: Czech Airlines were not flying from Seoul to Prague above Ukraine. Only above Russia. We have arrived safely in Prague. Good for you! I wouldn't have wanted to be anyone anywhere near Ukraine in the days after the "crash."
    • Well, I thought I would make a few suggestions... (Last post by Proteus)
    • The shoutbox was a 3rd party code which ren was managing when he was admin but took it down after the site's update due to some kind of compatibility or functional issues and never finished fixing it back up. Whatever its condition was when he left, I forgot, but I can check and see if there's anything we can do about it.
    • Thoughts of a simple man (Last post by Arcade)
    • Thanks for sharing, Mike. It's a beautiful piece. One of my favorite albums, by a band called 'In the Nursery', includes a song that incorporates snippets of this poem. [video] The album's closing track contains an exquisitely narrated version of the entire poem without music (hidden after a period of silence), but I was unable to find a clip of that online.
    • Rape Culture (Last post by Zanthan Storm)
    • There are so many ways to reply to this. Often times... rape culture is restricted. Studies are altered to serve one group or another... This stuff really.. comes down to ... BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING. Women don't force stuff on men (sexual or otherwise) Men don't force stuff on women (sexual or otherwise) BE respectful No means no. People who have been raped... That sucks. I see it on a weekly basis... They need help and protection. People who'cry wolf' they are doing as much harm, because then those who it actually happens to... well their voice is lessened. People who do this.. should be charged with false claims and it should be a high punishment. As to who or why... To be honest... I don't care outside of that they get caught. Again, studies to prove anything here. However, it should be treated as any crime. Innocent til proven guilty and the person to claims rape should be safe. Simple. No political aims... nothing else. This culture... should not exist. Period.
    • Jedi Lightsaber (Last post by Phortis Nespin)
    • I built this last year. Plumbing parts, fire department ladder rung, parts from Custom Saber Shop, and other stuff. [attachment] [attachment]

There are 182 visitors, 3 guests and 13 members online (none are in chat): Br. John, steamboat28, Nakis, Psyddhattha, Luthien, scott777ab, MCSH, Buvan, Llama Su, Kamizu, zeronycon, Jamie Stick, RassLdk, SeventhSL, TambelSadera.

Follow Us