Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version)

Moderators: Adder, Desolous
  • Page:

Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 13 Aug 2008 14:36 #17896

In the beginning there were four forces held tightly by a unifying Force that kept them all together. One day the four Young forces got into a huge fight.

'I want my own space' said the strongest Force.
Each of the other forces agreed and at risking the happiness of the little family The Force, in it's infinite knowledge and power agreed to help them out.

'I will give you space but you must work together because we are a family' The Force released one of them into the infinite blackness and the others quickly followed.

Shortly after the universe was filled with energy and heat. But the Force reminded them of their promise. They came together and stretched out combining their gifts.
The forces worked together to create clouds of dust which became stars which died very quickly. Saddened the forces went to the Force with their complaints.
'Everything we create dies. Isn't there something we can do?'
The Force, with it's caring eyes looked down at its family and explained.
'Nothing you create will last forever. In order to create new things the old things must die. Continue to create and they will begin to last longer, give it time.'

Sure enough after several thousand years stars were created out of the dust, stronger matter was created from the dying stars and planets were created from that.

Eventually out of the dust our the Sun was created and our little blue planet was created. At first it was nothing but a ball of heated matter but over time it got cooler one of the forces choose to stay around and influence us directly and the other indirectly.

In our early years as human beings we had a direct connection to the Force but over time, as humans tend to do, we forgot from which we came from. The Force has had many names and many parts. And we are finally learning to connect to it again.

So, what do ya'll think?

Re:Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 13 Aug 2008 14:46 #17897

• Wander
  • ID: 1354
Now that is interesting O.o makes alot of since when you sit there and start thinking about it. Very intreasting little story and theroy which goes on with the idea of other galaxys around us.

Re:Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 13 Aug 2008 15:24 #17898

I took actual science theory and combined it with the belief in the Force. This is sort of what i believe so i thought it would be a good idea to make it suitible for children. :)

Re:Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 13 Aug 2008 15:51 #17899

• Wander
  • ID: 1354
well would be true as the force is unstable energy and most children are hyper like me so the child idea fits perfectly in opinio

Re:Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 13 Aug 2008 17:37 #17912

• Sarus
  • Master
  • ID: 956
Hehe, awesome April :D
Master Knight of Jediism
Bishop of Jediism

Re:Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 13 Aug 2008 17:39 #17913

• Garm
  • Senior Knight
  • ID: 218
I believe that you have just created the first Jedi bedtime story / folklore tale for younglings. Nice one Sister April

Re:Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 13 Aug 2008 19:14 #17916

• azrel
I agree with what you said April and also with Lenny about this being a story to pass on to the younger generation. We have lost much in knowledge because of technology, it is time to combine the old with the new and allow it to grow as the younger forces did in their time. We are slowly reconnecting with the elements which of course stems from the Force. By many standards we are a young species, with great potential.

Re:Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 16 Aug 2008 12:54 #17999

That was what i was going for, not to mention this story allows for the explanation of any diety you choose. It is completely pure, no dharma thrown in. So, Christian Jedi, Pagan Jedi, or Sith. It all works. I hadn't thought of the Bedtime story part though. Maybe someone should try it out and see if it works. *hint hint, poke poke* :D

Re:Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 06 Sep 2009 12:20 #25611

*bump*

Re:Big bang theory and the Force (childrens version) 08 Sep 2009 06:25 #25642

• Jon
  • Novice
  • ID: 1798
That really is an interesting story Master April, and whilst reading it makes very much sense. In fact this kind of reminds me of Simarilion by J.R.R.Tolkien and his version of the creation of the world.

At to using this for children I do think it needs working on. For one the mention of the one big Force, and the four other forces where one of them is stronger. That could prove to be a little to abstract and confusing for some children. Maybe by giving them names and describing what they do may help to construct a pictures in their minds. Also what gifts are they which these forces share? Also the death part where matter becomes stronger may require also a picturesque story.
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy & Theology

Ordained Roman Catholic Deacon

Certificate of Social Sciences

Examined in Mahayana Tibetan Buddhism - The joyful path of good fortune- Gesche Kelsang Gyatso

Grand Master of Jediism (Certificate) - Master Twsoundsoff

Ordained Bishop of Jediism (Certificate) - Cardinal Twsoundsoff

Doctor of Divinity (Certificate) - TOTJO

Ex member of Council & board of directors

Master of Sithism
  • Page:
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Grey Jedi Code Anyone? (Last post by Gregory)
    • i tend to prefer the Jed'aii Code. The Jedi Code seems to encourage suppression of natural negative urges and emotions. Instead, they should be accepted as part of us and analyzed, but their energy channeled into pro-social action. Suppression of so-called dark urges in the books seems to have led to the creation of the Sith, and in real life, such things as the Church Sex scandals. total suppression of natural urges seems to lead to extremely negative long term consequences.
    • Rape Culture (Last post by Star Forge)
    • Quote: Quote: I would just offer that the US is a mostly Christian country, so it is not an American thing, but a Christian doctrine which is prevalent in the US due to religious majority. ? Jews do it for religious reasons, as do muslims. Wherever they may live, whichever nationality they may hold. In north america, you guys do it because the holistic enema-loving masturbation-hating vegetarian guy who invented corn flakes told your great grand parents they should. He failed to produce any offspring and was chucked out of his church. There are far more christians outside the US than within it, and they do not practise male genital mutilation. In the US it has to do with national culture, not religion. The majority of those who practise it there merely happen to be christian. The bulk of christianity today sees its roots in ancient europe, and the ancient europeans found circumcision abominable. Only very few christians (with african roots) pratice it religiously. Quote: The question I pose is this... Do you think that the proliferation of violent games, the use of sex in advertising, the long overdue acceptance of gay and lesbian relations, the isolation and disconnect of people caused by the internet and other social media, has in any way affected the increase in rape crimes based on feelings of desperation, perceived empowerment, manipulation of the opposite sex or same sex? Could this be a reason for Rape Cultures? If statistics on this were in anyway not completely made up, i'd say gender equality is to blame. Just compare sweden with the united arab emirates. To be fair, though, I am sure there are some Christian Zionists who look highly upon it due to their EXTREME Philo-Semitism. Circumcision pisses me off, but can you imagine the uproar if we ever got it banned here? "Dose anti-Semitic BASTIDS!!!!!"
    • The Secret LIfe of Cell phones (Last post by Edan)
    • I'm having deja vu to a topic not that long ago.. Yes... you can conceal conversations etc on your phones, laptops etc... you can hide these things behind passwords and firewalls ...but eventually your behaviour will give you away if you know you're doing something your partner wouldn't approve of.
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Exarchias)
    • Vacations in Germany 20 x 3 x (2 hands) 5 kg biceps 20 x 3 push ups 20 x 3 air squats 20 x 3 x (2 hands) 5 kg biceps
    • Who's your favorite philosopher? (Last post by Edan)
    • "Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." "Swiftly each particle of matter vanishes into the universal Substance; swiftly each item of causation is reassumed into the universal Reason; swiftly the rememberance of all things is buried in the gulf of eternity." "Let not the future disturb you. You will meet, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present." Marcus Aurelius
    • Found a site for the physical Temple :D (Last post by Corwinani)
    • Build a physical temple could be extremely useful, but without the special location could be just like any other building. But if we build the Jedi temple on a special place like a "WORLD GRID" of electromagnetic energy we could have extraordinary help with feeling the force and learning how to use and control the force. ( For Everybody who need to know more about world grid please watch Ancient aliens SEASON 3, episode 13 ) Force be with us
    • "The Interview" gets pulled (Last post by Adder)
    • True I guess, all the movies were the US President and family are hunted, kidnapped or killed are fake characters.
    • Hell Fire (Last post by Adder)
    • Both states as described above seem accessible while alive as experiences, perhaps only briefly, but I guess we'll never now if they exist as permanent strata's which some part of us join after death. I do notice they seem to conveniently represent the two polar extremes of physical existence, on one end a bliss so intense it tends to best compare almost as a type of fire, and on the other a pain so intense it dissolves ones very essence.... so I'm not sure it's anything more then a projection and fantasy from those who have tasted those extreme states of mind/spirit/body. Then again anything outside our capacity to experience might well be expected to be represented as those extremities - and need not mean they are not generated from something outside our sensory capacities. I guess an interesting question could be would you want to experience them both while alive, briefly, and why... what would you do with that knowledge!?
    • From time to time a poem (Last post by Silvermane)
    • Play in the river, Until the moon comes out. Lay in the grass, Snout to snout. A tail of strength, Shining so bold. Wrapped with another, Soft and reddish gold. True lovers forever, With tails so grand. The Otter of the River, And The Fox of the Land.

There are 329 visitors, 8 guests and 19 members online (one in chat): Akkarin, steamboat28, Shadouness, Firewolf, Star Forge, Proteus, Reacher, Rickie The Grey, Llama Su, Vesha, Kamizu, cpjh, Silvermane, Pyrus Erath, Jamie Stick, B_Ritter, Calanon, Cabur Senaar, Goken, Quae-Do Lumen, Culla, Gregory, Darling Harbour, Hitira38, marco, ParCandroon, couto15.

Follow Us