Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Idea: topic/thread for insomniacs (Last post by steamboat28)
    • This is one of the reasons I'm rarely in the chat; I'm up all night, when there's nobody in there, so I just quit trying unless there are at least 5 people in there.
    • Is questioning one's faith inevitable? (Last post by ChillBroBaggins)
    • I honestly believe if one is diligent about their studies they will take what they once learned from the frame of new knowledge (which may then be applied). This usually means completely reevaluating most personal outlooks in life and everything GOOD that will come from that. :) On a side note, I question my faith of task everyday as everyday for me is a new challenge at university. Always be working on something that fulfills you and it will only help to align you to your innermost faith, the one which resonates the most for you.
    • Domestic abuse victim alerts police to her ordeal ... (Last post by Goken)
    • I wonder what the boyfriend was more upset with, the fact that she called the cops, or that there wasn't actually going to be any pizza? In all seriousness though that was really smart of her and the operator. It's terrible that she was in that situation but it was great that she finally called on him. I hope that she gets the help she needs and finds someone who will treat her with respect.
    • Songs that have Jedi Teachings, etc... (Last post by Proteus)
    • LYRICS Before all things reborn again You learn the painful breath of time Cold mourning stretches out your arms To the mighty warmth of the golden sun Seem all have gone insane for gold All was created out of the night We're all born from the burst of a star The day you'll come to life you'll realize Expanding force to life where you belong And in the winter cold, with opened eyes You'll find the strength to fight and stand upright One day you'll walk the world and keep in mind The heart you've been given in winter time And through the bitter cold, with opened eyes You'll find the strength to fight and stand upright
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Edan)
    • Days 39 and 40 checking in Day 39 was a rest day Day 40 was today. I am so bloody pleased with myself today. This week was pretty hard work wise and I was so tired today it took all my mental effort to get changed and go to the gym. All the negativity I've felt recently about not reaching my goal was completely proved wrong today, I ran 6.7 k today (55 minutes, 50 + cooldown), 6.2 k before my cooldown. If I can run that on a bad day, then I can bloody well run 8 k on a good one. I actually ran 5 minutes longer than I was supposed to, and 10 minutes longer than I thought I was going to. Track of the run was 'Back to Black' by Amy Winehouse. Was some kind of sleeper agent trigger song because when it came on after 20 minutes I suddenly felt immediately like I could finish the run.
    • Virtues or Choices? (Last post by Silvermane)
    • Again, you make a valid point with the example given, Wescli. I do believe I touched on this, but it is a choice, when the situation allows. There are circumstances and situations out of our control where we have no choice but to wait or to "be patient". These situations give us a chance to refocus our thoughts and make better decisions. In Wescli's example while he was waiting, he could have gotten frustrated and pitched a fit, knowing it would do no good or he could have waited and accepted that it was out of his control and find something more constructive or worthwhile to pour his focus into while he waited. I think Patience is more of a practice, like Jediism, to better ourselves by making better choices when situations allow and moving forward and not falling backward.
    • The Balance (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • Balance is dynamic. We're never perfectly balanced but waver over the balance point. We may be still for a moment but soon move off center. We're complex creatures, it's the nature of life. Striving for balance in ones life is always a work in progress. What I attempt is not to tilt my balance to the extreems, one way or the other. As you live , learn and gain experience (learn from your mistakes) the fluctuations in life are less extreme. Some may call this mellowed out or at peace with the world. Lifes a journey. :(
    • Talent (Last post by Revan Falton)
    • My hands hurt and fingers are all cramped up just from watching these unbelievably talented individuals!
    • Becoming a member.. (Last post by Jestor)
    • It does tell you it fan take up to two weeks to get processed...;) I've had some things pop up but should get done this week...:)

There are 217 visitors, 8 guests and 30 members online (one is in chat): Br. John, steamboat28, Shadouness, Firewolf, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, ren, Connor L., Wescli Wardest, Desolous, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Llama Su, Archon, Kamizu, Edan, Silvermane, Pyrus Erath, benedictveritas, Mathew Erickson, carlos.martinez3, Acheron, Revan Falton, Oneiros, Dessel761, Culla, Slebo, Kai-An Tatok, themindisapowerfulthing, Walter, LostHero, NiWeIn.

Follow Us