Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • How can we be taken seriously? (Last post by E-3_4L_Teeter)
    • Every revolution starts with a group of whispers. Yet they end up in millions of voices crying out for change, flocking to the cause. Ladies and gentlemen, we are whispering. Stay the course and more will come closer to hear our ideas.
    • My vision for a United Jedi Order (Last post by Adder)
    • Wow what a long thread to read in one go :S Just a reminder to everyone and no one in particular, please be polite to everyone as much as possible. Jedi are helpful folk so variety is healthy for us!! Please keep in mind from the Rules; "TotJO is a place for spiritual enlightenment, self discovery and discussion of many varied and wide ranging topics. Here at TotJO we debate arguments not personalities and ideas instead of people." Thank you, carry on :lol:
    • My vision of an atomized Jedi community (Last post by Arcade)
    • Quote: In all honesty the only uniformity that I seek is that to the code and belief in the Force...Isnt that the core of the Jedi? Your question emphasizes part of the point that Cabur is making. For some Jedi, the Code may be somewhat irrelevant, and perhaps for others the Force is secondary to additional beliefs they consider greater or more significant. Much of Jediism is open to interpretation and its fundamental meaning is often understood differently by individual Jedi. Even if all Jedi were capable of agreeing on common beliefs, guidelines, or ideals, at least some of the diversity of which Cabur spoke would inevitably be sacrificed.
    • jedi haiku (Last post by elizabeth)
    • Moon shadow falling Darkness creeps across the land icy winds warm my heart
    • Coffee with Jesus (Last post by MJ Hannigan)
    • Quote: I guess it's great that you don't employ arbitrary special pleading. So how do you respond then to the criticism that your illustration, of what a Sithistic religion is, does not discriminate by any variable criterion and is therefore either obsolete, since we have more widely understood and more linguistically fitting labels, or, in the worst case, ill-defined? 1. Normally over the net it is in text, or perhaps a vid, in person it is normal verbally with nonverbal cues. 2. Yes 3. maybe 4. no
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Edan)
    • Day 3 checking in... yoga only today for 40 minutes concentrating on hamstrings.. no music today.
    • Just a view of my appartement building (Last post by Kamizu)
    • Quote: If you guys want mountains come to Utah. :D We have a few of those... Utah is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the red deserts!! Such great camping <3 road our bikes through there a few times. The most memorable time was when we were on a two-lane highway construction reduced to one. We sat for about an hour so I hopped off the bike and played in the sand. Then played with the kid in the van in front of us :woohoo:
    • Tapatalk (Last post by ren)
    • Quote: I use "dark theme" because the darker you can keep a screen, the less battery used...:) Note: this is only true for OLED/AMOLED
    • Real Jedi vs Fictional Jedi (Last post by Brenna)
    • Quote: I do not care what thousands of people consider themselves to be. I do know what those who truly are jedi strive to be. Naturally.

There are 161 visitors, 6 guests and 26 members online (none are in chat): Br. John, Jestor, Nakis, Adder, Proteus, isisinabi, Alexandre Orion, scott777ab, MCSH, E-3_4L_Teeter, Buvan, Llama Su, Kamizu, Cyrith, Edan, klyde, SilverWolf, tzb, benedictveritas, jadedbehan, Targeran Arynal, Beatricee_Maynton, Acheron, Revan Falton, jheitzenrater, Flairectriz.

Follow Us