My New Favorite Crossover

More
8 years 10 months ago #190316 by Locksley
Recognize? :laugh:

“Hello. My name is Luke Skywalker. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”

“Never go up against a Mandalorian when death is on the line!” *immediately falls into Sarlacc pit*

“Bye, boys! Have fun storming the Death Star!”

“Wampas Of Unusual Size? I don’t think they exist.”

“Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed, on Hoth?”

“It just so happens that Obi-Wan here is only mostly dead.”
“Give us the access code.” “What access code?” “Chewie, tear his arms off.” “Ohhh you mean this access code!”

“I could give you my word as a Corellian…” “No good. I’ve known too many Corellians”

“Why can’t I see?” “You’ve been mostly-frozen all day.”

That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying “I know”, what he meant was, “I love you.”

“Why do you wear that black mask? Were you burned on Mustafar, or something like that?” “Oh no, it’s just that they’re terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.”

“Luke doesn’t get eaten by the rancor at this time. ”What?” “The rancor doesn’t get him. I’m explaining to you because you look nervous.”

“The Fowce is what bwings us togevver today. It suwwounds us, and penetwates us. It binds the gawaxy togevver.”

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi