Addiction Check-In Thread

More
6 years 4 months ago #307661 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Addiction Check-In Thread
Glad to see your back Sarissah I have missed you greatly. If you ever need to talk PM I am here for you my friend...love and appreciate you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #308770 by
Replied by on topic Addiction Check-In Thread

Sven One wrote: Glad to see your back Sarissah I have missed you greatly. If you ever need to talk PM I am here for you my friend...love and appreciate you.

Thank you very much Sven. It's officially been two weeks, which according to the Ashton Manual is a decent rate to make dosage cuts, but that some people will have to hold longer before making a cut because you have to listen to your body. My body is telling me it would be very unwise to cut now, and that I should at least hold at my current dose for another week, if not two. The random panic attacks without apparent cause are incredibly disconcerting, but this is how the body heals - slowly, and painfully.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310891 by
Replied by on topic Addiction Check-In Thread
Day 34: I'm starting to feel able to be a bit more active, I no longer feel like I need my mother's help for everything. I'm able to manage my medications myself again for the first time in like, nine months, and panic symptoms are less frequent and less intense. Looks like I may be on track to make my next dose cut on Friday, which would be the official 5 week mark. The Force is with me.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi