Hi I'm new! And I want to tell you about Kundalini.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #189678 by
Hi! I'm new, and just wanted to tell you all about Kundalini Yoga! It has been a life changer for me, and it focuses equally on breathework, core work, and mental focus at all time, feeling as though it is a constant meditation. At the end of most classes, a unique guided meditation is lead by the instructor, followed by a deep gong bath and meditation, which honestly makes you feel as though you are, as they say, feeling the same deep vibration and resonance that you feel when you both enter, and leave this world of ours. I could not give it more praise, and it has helped me clear my mind and more importantly helped me immensely with meditation practice. I couldn't say anything of higher praise than I do of these classes. When it comes to yoga, this is a different experience not to be missed, as it is truly beneficial and will help strengthen ANY spiritual practice.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #189728 by
Been doing Kundalini yoga for years it's great. You just have to be careful with the Kundalini rising it can be a bit of a trip.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi