The Reiki Thread :-)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #189630 by
Replied by on topic The Reiki Thread :-)
haha Aye...Breathing Underwater us humans havn't figured out yet XD :woohoo:

As long as there is some kind of "Flow" then im happy ^_^ In my opinion, differentiating our breath is meerly an attempt to Psych your mind. There is not "Cookie Cutter" way to do energy work. It is all meant to be a Natural form of expression from yourself....and your patient. Changing how you breath is just a way to make your mind more intent and focused on it's desire. To heal, attune, align, ground..... The way I do the same Intent could be different for you. You have to find your natural methods your way :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #189706 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic The Reiki Thread :-)

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Adder wrote: Start low, end high. I tend to breath in through nose only when their is obvious particulate or its really cold, otherwise I get better flow in through the mouth and adequate filtration through the moisture in the mouth, and out through the nose to retain moisture. Switch them both around in different configs depending on circumstance.

Is it releted to Reiki?

the original intent of the question was specifically during a reiki treatment but since its been asked i guess any good suggestions on breathwork are beneficial in general

also id like to be clear with the responses so far -
when people say "start low" are you meaning "belly breathin/use your diaphram" low or "draw from the center of the earth low"?

that may seem like a silly question

i have had great resluts from using the feeling that my feet and legs draw in from the earth with every inhalation
similar to how a plant might draw water into itself from the ground

and generally, i feellike i project outwards better either when i hold my breath or on exhalation

I cannot speak for Khaos who used the same wording (prior to me), but I was just referring to normal breathing and so only meant diaphragm, draw into the belly sort of thing. I've always just used CV-6 气海 as a cauldron of energy to punctuate with breath... like a wind blowing into a room and mixing with a stream of incense to fill the space with smoke.

I don't do Reiki so I cannot comment beyond that, but I do do various breathing exercises from the Doctrine/Yoga of Inner Heat, Tummo, Kundalini, whatever you'd like to call it!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi