Hey! Let's Open The Vaccination Can Of Worms!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207731 by

Gisteron wrote: Unfortunately

Very unfortunate indeed.
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #207769 by Gisteron
Seeing how that word you quoted so snarkily wasn't at either the beginning or the end of my post, I must conclude that you scanned over it and are but pretending to be oblivious to what the rest of that sentence or indeed the rest of the post said, but cannot help but retain my attention, which is why you would pick the word up to comment on it in the first place.
So in light of that I had to try and think of a time you posted anything during the half year this thread had been effectively dead, and I couldn't for the heck of me think of anything. "That can't be true", I thought to myself, "surely, I must be forgetting things because this one is so remarkable with its thirty pages and growing still like the tumor we are about to hear your flock say vaccines are causing. And so I indulged in my good old stalking habits and found that out of 101 posts you made prior to me writing this one, you made one in your journal, 22 other posts, and a stunning 78 in just this one thread. In addition, with your last contribution outside of this thread being as recent as March 16th, and your silence from your posting on March 24th until November 4th, on both days of which you would only add anything to this thread, I am led to believe that this can of worms is the only reason you are here anymore or came back at all. Seeing how at this point, the thread degraded into ever more critical posts on one side and ever more emotional or dismissive or snarky or any combination of the above on [strike]the other[/strike] yours, one has to ask why you would keep doing this to yourself or indeed to the rest of us. If you had a good argument or two, you would have voiced them fifty times over by now, and maybe you have. In that case it appears that the rest of us are just brainwashed beyond repair, and your continuing to push it is rendered something akin to self-torment.
Might I suggest that instead you just declare victory and move on to the rest of the forum? Certainly, there are fascinating other topics we would love to see your contribution to. Not everybody here may be an interesting person to you, and not everybody will appreciate you in return either, but surely a good portion just might and perhaps we can learn from each other after all, albeit not on this issue. Surely there must be more to you than this, isn't there?
Of course I am assuming that you are being sincere still and not just toying with us like with ants, seeing how many idiots like myself you can bring to keep up with this charade. I would hope this is a fair assumption...

@Alex: I don't know. Ask me again in late winter; this might be part of a math class I'm currently taking.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Jestor, Alexandre Orion, Tellahane
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207812 by
Hey! Let's Close This Vaccination Can Of Worms! Looks like I never should have opened it. :laugh:
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207815 by
*frantically crams worms back into can*
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #207818 by Edan

Sorry :P moving along..

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyuJin, Avalon, , Tellahane
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #207831 by

Gisteron wrote: the rest of us are just brainwashed beyond repair

Your words, not mine.

Gisteron wrote: Might I suggest that instead you just declare victory

I suppose you missed that post too.

Gisteron wrote: there are fascinating other topics we would love to see your contribution to

Nah, I'm good.

Gisteron wrote: Surely there must be more to you than this, isn't there?

Absolutely there is.

I've learned for the most part to keep my mouth shut, because any time I present topics I am interested in to an open community like this one, it turns into a lynch mob.

I only discuss such things in private, and only after I have vetted the person thoroughly to insure they are mentally competent.

I made a terrible mistake opening my mouth here, and indeed I am paying for it.

Rest assured after this issue is resolved in full, I will be doing my best to keep my mouth shut here.

Gisteron wrote: but surely a good portion just might

Actually no, about one person in two hundred (approximately) I talk to could make use of anything I have to offer. The rest react violently and psychotically to it.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .
More
8 years 5 months ago #207846 by Adder
Just a reminder the thread is about vaccination, and that means both sides should be allowed to express their view without it being considered an attack on the other side.

No-one should be attacking anyone for sharing their view, even if others disagree.

Sometimes things can disagree and both be truthful.... as all information is limited in its scope. So please remember its not about measuring a points value by only its limitations in scope, but probably more about understanding the points nature in regards to its scope and how it might sit with other data to inform your own opinion. If it doesn't, then there is no need to point that out to everyone, well not all of the time
:silly:

This comment is in regard to the posting vibe over the last few days on both sides, and not any one or two people or immediately proceeding post.

Yes, I said vibe

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207854 by
I'll send out the search & rescue because clearly the sarcasm is lost.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi