• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #162976 by
Replied by on topic Drone Operators with PTSD

Kaverael wrote:

Revan Falton wrote:

carlos.martinez3 wrote: Let us also not forget

when the rich wage war it is the poor who die, the other part to that is the rich win regardless of outcome...
now please do not think me evil but if there is war and fights and skirmishes make no mistake some one is getting rich regardless of your views ...the tools for war are paid for in money..please dont forget that.

Incorrect, it is religion agendas that are the big product of war. Every war resulted from either religion or agendas. Donald trump or Rockefeller are not out there starting wars.

The rich use religion as a way to push people apart, and pit them against each other. Carlos is correct, if you study any major war, there is always some underlying organization getting rich. You don't think the Catholic church built the Vatican, or any of it's other exuberant holdings on the backs of the tithes of the poor do you?

Study the works of US Marine Major General Smedley Butler. He has a much different take on war!

Do organizations benefit from wars? Yes, some do. However, again, money was not the driving power in those wars, it was merely a beneficial outcome of the war.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #162997 by Carlos.Martinez3
money tycoons do not, this is true but people do profit from war make no mistake and its the politicians usually. Now a days war is over money not people, if there was no money to be made there would not be war. Greed is the drive, be sure of that, if you say no my friend you live in a world of fairytales. Evey war some one gets rich. regardless. dontbelieve me, trend lock heed martin..haliburton...L3....black water to name a few. Same people still making profits on those who buy...war. dont be fooled my friend. if there were more consern for the people aspect.... wouldnt there be a difrent approach? ps, most of these bisnesses are american owned...just saying.
###any how to answer the topic it is possible for drone operators to get PTSD. every one deals with things differently. remember that few people are suited for war and some times images or memories and sounds to trigger the wrong responses. try not to be to hard on others who are in difrent roles during war. WAR IS WAR and all...all ...who are forced or volenteer to participate will suffer one way or another. it is how , after, how we deal with things and how we find ourselves that makes the difference, may the FORCE be with you! feel free to om me any time im always available CARLOS

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

More
9 years 6 months ago #162998 by Wescli Wardest

carlos.martinez3 wrote: money tycoons do not, this is true but people profit from war make no mistake and its the politicians usually. Now a days war is over money not people, if there was no money to be made there would not be war. Greed is the drive, be sure of that, if you say no my friend you live in a world of fairytales. Evey war some one gets rich. regardless. dontbelieve me, trend lock heed martin..haliburton...L3....black water to name a few. Same people still making profits on those who buy...war. dont be fooled my friend. if there were more consern for the people aspect.... wouldnt there be a difrent approach? ps most of these bisnesses are american owned

Almost all wars have been fought for financial gain of one measure or another. A few may have started off as religious endeavors or over political ideology, but in the end it is profitability that champions the most support.

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: ren

More
9 years 6 months ago #162999 by Carlos.Martinez3
"i concur" sad but true and left are shrines and temples broken and in pieces just like the people left to worship in them...

Build, not tear down.

More
9 years 6 months ago #163001 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Drone Operators with PTSD

carlos.martinez3 wrote: money tycoons do not, this is true but people profit from war make no mistake and its the politicians usually. Now a days war is over money not people, if there was no money to be made there would not be war. Greed is the drive, be sure of that, if you say no my friend you live in a world of fairytales. Evey war some one gets rich. regardless. dontbelieve me, trend lock heed martin..haliburton...L3....black water to name a few. Same people still making profits on those who buy...war. dont be fooled my friend. if there were more consern for the people aspect.... wouldnt there be a difrent approach? ps most of these bisnesses are american owned

So? I make money from war. If there wasn't a need for defense, I wouldn't have this job. Is money a factor in war? Always. Troops require pay, food, care, and equipment. War is very expensive (look at the Defense Budget). We need supply. No one will give anything away for free. Lockheed produces some of our military aircraft as well as commercial aircraft. They have every right to make money off of their research and sales. Just like the guys who make the food we eat and the munitions we use. If there was no active conflict we would still maintain our supplies (if at a lower level) so these companies would still be being paid for their services. And if they weren't being paid from "war funds", they would be selling things on the civilian side. People find a way to profit from anything. But even if you take money completely out of the equation, unless the world was enlightened, I bet we'd still find plenty to go to war over.

War is not simple. You can't say that one thing is what all wars are fought over. War was invented by humans, humans are complex creatures. There's very little we do that isn't complex.

PS: Do some more research on companies that produce equipment for war and I bet you'll find more than American companies. ;)

More
9 years 6 months ago #163005 by Carlos.Martinez3
kamizu

yes and yes
You ever notice how the topic some times gets lost?

Build, not tear down.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi