How people can drink 4L of coke a day

More
9 years 8 months ago #155226 by Rosalyn J
My co-worker calls Mountain Dew brominated vegetable oil. At one point I was drinking two bottles per day whenever I came to work at this particular job (about 3/7 days). I think it was conditioning. Since I have started bringing my lunch to work, I have stopped buying soda. But now I buy junk food. :(

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #165727 by
Because the kidneys and liver are evil and must be punished. LOL

I recently quit drinking ALL sodas in an attempt to get healthy and drop some of my lazy weight, and an amazing thing happened, after 3 weeks of eating healthy, drinking water (and tea as my treat), and working out regulary. I've droped around 20 lbs, and feel great!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #165737 by
I gave up sodas 12 years ago when I quit smoking. I would say it is one of the best things I did. I decided to get into shape a year ago and finally gave up sweet tea so I drink water.... a lot of water. I do enjoy a couple of cups of green tea during the day but I do not add sugar or anything to them.
Changing to eating healthy can be tough and should be treated and a long term goal. But the benefits are amazing. Food tastes better and I have a control over my hunger cravings. :)
I cannot stand fast food anymore. It actually makes me sick as I am sure drinking a coke would especially 4 liters.
Whew.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi