Quitting Smoking

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #146281 by
Replied by on topic Quitting Smoking
Well done dude, it's a big deal and a great achievement. Mrs Kanto and I both quit October 2012 and haven't looked back. We went cold turkey (which isn't right for everyone) and had a zero tolerance never again policy.

It really gets easier really quickly. Keep on!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #147059 by
Replied by on topic Quitting Smoking
yeah ive been a smoker since a early age too, not 12 but 14. its really hard to get that will power and say i dont need it. because like what you say its just a lie. i cant use e-cig, or nicotine based products because i come out in a big rash all over. something to do with whats in them, im talking about the nhs products mostly. and these patches.

my whole life style is against me, when it comes to quitting. i have no friends, no job, i dont go out, and its really depressing and to be truefull i cant see any point in quitting smoking. i dont care if i wake up in the morning.

but if you want to go for it then why not, and congrats!!

More
9 years 11 months ago #147081 by SilverWolf
Replied by SilverWolf on topic Quitting Smoking
I quit smoking going on 2 years ago this july. I did it not only for my health, but because I wanted to watch my own "Padawan" Aiden grow up WITH me instead of WITHOUT ME. I also have given up soda, alcohol ( except on New years) and cut way back on everyones vice....CHOCOLATE. I used to be 200lbs I'm now working on 185 lbs. and my goal is 165 lbs. I won't lie, quitting smoking is TOUGH, but I have faith in you that you CAN do it Mathew. Instead of wishing you luck though, i'll say that I believe in you and if you ever need a supportive person to help you through the tough times, I'm here.

SilverWolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi