Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • The Church of Stop Shopping (Last post by Jamie Stick)
    • [video] I think this is genius and actually in line with what I had been taught as a liberal Christian (although Rev. Billy isn't actually a reverend). Thoughts?
    • A Problem. (Last post by Jestor)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: If I thought clergy were any good at it back when I was on the council, I probably would have joined them, but the fact is my fondest memories of clergy are of them managing to produce a sermon without my assistance, usually because someone else was there to do the kickin' and screamin'. This being said it'd be nice to see knights and above contribute to "doctrinal discussions". Come on man put up or.... Be part of the solution. Do you believe you have valuable contributions or are just back ground noise? :) ;) :P I did my contributing doctrine-wise, now I do my background-noising :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But always with good intentions...:) Quote: Quote: My son is 15.. Been on the Jedi path for a few years now...:) That's very exciting! I hope he grows into an excellent Jedi. He is off to a good start.. Thak you for the well wishes...:)
    • The Death Penalty As Applied (Last post by steamboat28)
    • That seems more tactful than my typical reply of "Well, that depends on when I can find someone with just enough poor eyesight or cognitive damage to find me attractive..."
    • Strict adherence to doctrine. (Last post by steamboat28)
    • I used this analogy elsewhere recently, but I believe that doctrine is similar to a walking down a path with a group of people. You may not know them. You may not care a whit about them. But you can walk the same cobble path, maybe catch up to them and discuss the weather or the day. Ultimately, though, walking with this group doesn't have to change your destination. When your turn comes by, you'll still part where you need to (unless they invite you to the bar.) I feel that adherence to doctrine is the same. People will walk with us because they agree for the most part, but they'll still part ways (and opinions) where they will. Everyone's allowed to have their own opinion--even if we think it's wrong, or dumb, or ill-informed--because without that ability, the ability to disagree with doctrine, the doctrine can never change. Without that ability we aren't a religion, or a philosophy, we're a cult. And we are not a cult.
    • Positive Money (Last post by Vusuki)
    • Yesterday there was a debate in the House of Commons on the topic of 'Money creation and society'. It wasn't particularly well attended but it's a small step, in what I believe to be, in the right direction. I'm not sure what's the next step- but i hope there will be a spread of the knowledge and hope this will come into debate again. Here's a link for the video, in case you were interested, :) www.positivemoney.org/2014/11/live-parli...ey-creation-society/
    • Friendly weight loss challenge (Last post by Arkayik)
    • Oh, I've got a joke too.... A Jedi, Templar and Teutonic Knight walk into a Sith Bar... What?.... Not in the humour section you say?.... Oh dear, sorry. Yes, Well, he started it.... Well, by suggesting the world needs another thread about some arbitrarily useless non-measure of fitness.... Yes, well ok, but I thought it was funny what the Sith said.... Yes, yes, I'll go to the humour section....
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Exarchias)
    • 15 x 3 x (2 hands) 3 kg biceps 15 x 3 push ups 15 x 3 air squats 15 x 3 x (2 hands) 3 kg biceps And Meditation. 8# day without coffee.
    • Training to see the Positive (Last post by Arcade)
    • Interesting! Thanks for sharing this, Connor. I go immediately for the happy faces. :) It's rare that I'm not smiling, though I never thought about how that might affect my perceptions. The act of smiling seems to not only attract that same energy, but apparently also helps direct one toward others who extend positive vibes.
    • The Problem will Pass (Last post by Adder)
    • Our bodies are just really complex worm's anyway, everything is built up around a central channel which opens in the mouth and exits down below.... so to 'pass' implies a window or frame of reference of some sort, and for the aspirational 'ego' mind I guess that is the present moment plus zones extending out into the experienced past and expected future. Perhaps for the engaged 'id' mind the window might look different, but I still think it exists in some form - the challenge might be the transfer of information, and nature of alignment, between them!
    • Strict adherence to doctrine. (Last post by Brenna)
    • Sorry Rickie, I didnt think about the forum thing when I posted that topic, would you like it moved? Im happy to open it up....
    • Edan (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • I can't post on the other thread.... ;) ....I wish you well. You're a good person. :)
    • The Way of Jediism (Last post by Jedi_Roz)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: YOINK! And out of appreciation for the text, give me an address in PM and I will send you a nice physical copy. (Thas TK768. I cannot afford, even at my discount, to print one and mail it for anyone who asks) What would be the cost if we wanted to pay for one? The information is out of date, but if you like work could begin on making an updated one. Is it the sort of thing that people are interested in having? I would also be interested in helping to update this.

There are 259 visitors, 5 guests and 40 members online (none in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, steamboat28, Jon, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, ren, Joe, Nakis, Phortis Nespin, Connor L., Adhara, Desolous, Proteus, V-Tog, Rosalyn J, MCSH, Rickie The Grey, Kamizu, Edan, Senan, babyblueyes247, Zenchi, a67, Jamie Stick, blindbat84, Mathew Erickson, Cabur Senaar, Targeran Arynal, Revan Falton, GalUnDrux, Yodi, Oneiros, Exarchias, Fatbauer, Rocda, Solo1138, Geister, Anyanwu.

Follow Us