Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Martial Arts: Your interest? (Last post by Whyte Horse)
    • Quote: Speak for yourself, Whyte Horse! I practice my Tai Chi full speed and while sparring I'll often integrate Tai Chi. Well you obviously haven't been sent off balance yet then... keep it up and you will see
    • Stepping Down (Last post by Firewolf)
    • i am sorry to hear you are stepping down. With that said i wish you the best and I hope you return. Take care of yourself.
    • What do you do when you're bored at work? (Last post by Whyte Horse)
    • A long time ago, when I had a job, on a faraway continent on the other side of the Earth, I worked on my masters degree with all of my spare time. Now that that's all done, and I work at home, I kill time by watching entire tv series all at once by downloading them after they're done airing. Sometimes I go on adventures with my son and we kill aliens, slendermans, slay dragons, etc. Go fishing when possible. Read. Make things. Throw a ball for the dogs.
    • Audio Sermons (Last post by CryojenX)
    • I love having these available, I convert them to mp3's, level out the volume and tote them around on my cell for a little reminder of their wisdom when I'm on the go. :)
    • Today I.... (Last post by CryojenX)
    • Quote: Don't you just hate people who leave carts in the middle of the parking lot cause they are too lazy to even put them in a corral!? Good, GOOD! Let the hate flow through you... the Dark side has better parking..... MUAHAHAHA!! :silly:
    • The True Temple (Last post by Edan)
    • I just bought a book called 'The Temple in Man' which others might find interesting in the context of this thread.. www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0892810211?k...3&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
    • Being Paid to Volunteer, Is it Legit or Not? (Last post by ren)
    • Quote: That's a pretty different situation to the one we're discussing. Tellahane is working below his local fair pay, making it exactly the same thing. It's a job, and a fair day's work should be fairly paid. It's a workers' rights issue. He could cash in a full pay and give it all away. I think that'd still count as volunteering. Or he could refuse to do a job he doesn't need and give it to someone who does need it. I don't know if that counts as volunteering, but it's definitely awesome. This is the medical/health industry we're talking about. Powerful lobby, lots of cash, lots of people, lots of demand for it, maybe even more demand for it than any other industry. The only thing they need volunteers for is to make more money.
    • Open ended offer to a true member of the Jedi Orde... (Last post by Streen)
    • Interesting. I mean no disrespect, but it seems your focus is on the future, whereas it might be more useful in the present. Or perhaps the mastery you seek will be better guided by the masters of old. I can tell you, you don't need a doctorate to understand the metaphysical nature of reality, or the nature of the Force. I commend your ambition, but wisdom is much easier to find in the simplistic, fundamental state of the world, and can often be lost in the shuffle of academic studies. That is, at least, my point of view.
    • Lightsabers Anonymous (Last post by CryojenX)
    • Let me just say that not only did I use VERY poor judgement making that video when I've been so ill... I honestly don't think I used any judgement at all. :dry:
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Edan)
    • I am grateful to psychology for helping me understand children. It sounds like such a silly thing but I've never been able to connect with or understand them. I may only be able to look at them now from a developmental point of view, but now I get why they do stuff which doesn't make me any better with them, but now I don't find them quite as strange.

There are 563 visitors, 11 guests and 34 members online (one in chat): Sarus, steamboat28, Shadouness, Firewolf, Jestor, Adder, Darren, Proteus, V-Tog, Alexandre Orion, Whyte Horse, Llama Su, Kamizu, Cyrith, Edan, Pyrus Erath, benedictveritas, Goken, Dessel761, Culla, Rocda, den385, Tk768, Fenton, TheDude, Krieger, Taiwone, Protonix, Adi Vas, Neorian, theta, FriendlyLion, Tellahane, Corsair Gorscue, adventureexcitement242, Naerys, Noct Pool, Linionaron, IterationRed, Accipter [Ace] Salix, JoshyMoshy12345.

Follow Us