Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Scientists Create Holograms you can Touch (Last post by Ariane)
    • Dear Gisteron, I apologise for my arrogance I shall ensure I use my language more precisely next time, I value your feedback. Normally I would have provided counter arguments, but I endeavour to change my bad habits. While I agree with your comments I do not completely agree. I find that I must develop my insight so that may better understand my on-line peers. Not that I wish to limit the definition of a Jedi I believe one will always try to create a rapport with enemies and friends and not be as oppositional and adversarial even in debate. Quote: The thing about holosuites is that they project matter, or at least solidity, into space. While I agree with your comment for academic purpose I will explain: the method of creating hologram. Light molecules are amplified and focused the bombardment of these photons exchange energy with molecules in the air and are able to form a new form of matter, this is a sort of a 'projected matter'. Although I agree with you Gisteron this projected matter is still unlike a 'Holosuite', those molecules require higher viscosity to create a solid matter. However through this type of augmented reality we could combine such technologies, such as 3D Stereoscopic glasses, using circular polarized light with special polarized glasses to create the illusion of binocular vision combined with projected light onto the room and also utilising the effect of energising photons to create free floating video images, could create an extremely realistic 'Holosuite'. That type of technology could happen today and in the future perhaps even creating solid matter from photons using this new form of matter. Love & Light Peace & Blessings
    • Today I.... (Last post by V-Tog)
    • Today I gave up my evening to do my Dad (and a bunch of other people) a big favour that I really didn't want to do. Still haven't worked out if this is a good thing or if it's bad that I'm not better at saying 'no'? :laugh: :pinch:
    • Stepping Down (Last post by Darren)
    • Best wishes to you, Master Damion. May the Force be with you.
    • The True Temple (Last post by Edan)
    • I just bought a book called 'The Temple in Man' which others might find interesting in the context of this thread.. www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0892810211?k...3&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
    • Being Paid to Volunteer, Is it Legit or Not? (Last post by ren)
    • Quote: That's a pretty different situation to the one we're discussing. Tellahane is working below his local fair pay, making it exactly the same thing. It's a job, and a fair day's work should be fairly paid. It's a workers' rights issue. He could cash in a full pay and give it all away. I think that'd still count as volunteering. Or he could refuse to do a job he doesn't need and give it to someone who does need it. I don't know if that counts as volunteering, but it's definitely awesome. This is the medical/health industry we're talking about. Powerful lobby, lots of cash, lots of people, lots of demand for it, maybe even more demand for it than any other industry. The only thing they need volunteers for is to make more money.
    • Open ended offer to a true member of the Jedi Orde... (Last post by Streen)
    • Interesting. I mean no disrespect, but it seems your focus is on the future, whereas it might be more useful in the present. Or perhaps the mastery you seek will be better guided by the masters of old. I can tell you, you don't need a doctorate to understand the metaphysical nature of reality, or the nature of the Force. I commend your ambition, but wisdom is much easier to find in the simplistic, fundamental state of the world, and can often be lost in the shuffle of academic studies. That is, at least, my point of view.
    • What do you do when you're bored at work? (Last post by V-Tog)
    • I browse Twitter, BBC Sport and TOTJO on my phone... Then I usually eat some biscuits, and then I might look at the company calendar and fantasize about booking some holiday... Then probably sneak a few more biscuits... Basically, when I'm bored I eat stuff :laugh:
    • Lightsabers Anonymous (Last post by CryojenX)
    • Let me just say that not only did I use VERY poor judgement making that video when I've been so ill... I honestly don't think I used any judgement at all. :dry:
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Edan)
    • I am grateful to psychology for helping me understand children. It sounds like such a silly thing but I've never been able to connect with or understand them. I may only be able to look at them now from a developmental point of view, but now I get why they do stuff which doesn't make me any better with them, but now I don't find them quite as strange.
    • The average life of a Jedi (Last post by Ariane)
    • Hello everyone Found some Jedi related eye candy.. click on this link to step into the shoes of a Jedi. Take a stroll down the High Line, grab a drink at your favorite restaurant, and make it just in time for Jedi training. A day in the life of an average Jedi. :woohoo: Its just for fun. Hope you Enjoy. Peace and Blessings Love and Light

There are 646 visitors, 16 guests and 40 members online (one in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Sarus, steamboat28, Jon, Streen, Jestor, ren, Kitsu Tails, Lightstrider, Connor L., Trose , Darren, Proteus, Luthien, V-Tog, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Arcade, Llama Su, Kamizu, Cyrith, Edan, benedictveritas, Goken, Dessel761, den385, Tk768, Ariane, OB1Shinobi, Loudzoo, Competent, Protonix, Adi Vas, CryojenX, Neorian, kaay, Tellahane, Corsair Gorscue, adventureexcitement242, Noct Pool, starhopper86, Gelukseeker, Gerald Berstrom, Accipter [Ace] Salix, Kolton, wreckhavok.

Follow Us