Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Irritated by an individual, and changing my perspe... (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • if you want a suggesstion on how to reorder your own perception of the situation (as opposed to a suggestion on how to change the situation to something more agreeable to you) then i would say this every time she irritates you it is the Universe providing you ith an opportunity to keep your own positive sense of well being in the face of mild irritation (and this sort of thing is mild really, compared to radiation sickness or kidnapping for instance) the idea being that keeping your own mental equalibrium under these minor duresses will help condition you for the more serious difficulties to come being able to keep a good mood in the face of things we dont expect and especially which we dislike is a preety jedi trick that doesnt get a lot of publicity but definitely makes life a lot easier
    • What is TTIP and why should we be angry about it? (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • i hate to be doom and gloom but things are not going to get better - theyve been getting progressively worse for decades and the trend is not slowing in pace or in scope there really is what amounts to an "evil empire" and it really is taking over and it really is very, very bad
    • Why should we have "fear of God"? (Last post by Corwinani)
    • The God in old testament - God in Abrahamic religions? He had a name and that was Jehovah , counterpart of God Baal. As one of the Deities of the ancient Near East similar as Levantine: Adonis Anat Asherah Ashima Astarte Atargatis Attar Berith Chemosh Dagon El Elyon Eshmun Hadad Kothar-wa-Khasis Melqart Moloch Mot Nikkal Qetesh Resheph Shahar Shalim Shapash Yahweh Yam Yarikh Mesopotamian: Abzu/Apsu Adad Amurru An/Anu Anshar Ashur Enki/Ea Enlil Ereshkigal Inanna/Ishtar Kingu Kishar Lahmu/Lahamu Marduk Mummu Nabu Nammu Nanna/Sin Nergal Ningishzida Ninhursag Ninlil Tiamat Utu/Shamash Egyptian: Amun Apis Atum Buchis Geb Horus Isis Montu Nephthys Nut Osiris Ptah Ra Set Shu Tefnut Thoth Elamite: Inshushinak Jabru Khumban Kiririsha Lahurati Nahundi Napir Ninsusinak Pinikir All of this deities you should fear. Jehovah of old testament is no exception, just one of them. If you believe and worship any of these you will receive their attribute - good and then the opposite. You cannot have one without another, because these are in balance.
    • Today I.... (Last post by RyuJin)
    • today i donated food to a homeless charity, even though i needed the money for supplies to fix my car
    • FAQ Update (Last post by Akkarin)
    • This slipped by but has now been updated properly: Rosalyn J is Secretary for the Clergy. Cabur Senaar is Secretary for the Synod. www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq#OfficesSecretaryfortheClergy www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq#OfficesSecretaryfortheSynod And here: www.templeofthejediorder.org/component/c...n/2154-synod-charter
    • Thoughts of a simple man (Last post by MikeBudo)
    • Greetings Each FOCUS "High in the Himalayan mountains, lived a wise old man. Periodically, he ventured down into the local village to entertain the villagers with his special knowledge and talents. One of his skills was to "psychically" tell the villagers the contents in their pockets, boxes, or minds. A few young boys from the village decided to play a joke on the wise old man and discredit his special abilities. One boy came up with the idea to capture a bird and hide it in his hands. He knew of course, the wise old man would know the object in his hands was a bird. The boy devised a plan. Knowing the wise old man would correctly state the object in his hands was a bird, the boy would ask the old man if the bird was dead or alive. If the wise man said the bird was alive, the boy would crush the bird in his hands, so that when he opened his hands the bird would be dead; if the wise man said the bird was dead, the boy would open his hands and let the bird fly free. So not matter what the old man said, the boy would prove the old man a fraud. The following week, the wise old man came down from the mountain into the village. The boy quickly caught a bird and cupping it out of sight in his hands, walked up to the wise old man and asked, " Old man, old man, what is it that I have in my hands?" The wise old man said, "You have a bird." and he was right. The boy then asked, "Old man, old man tell me, is the bird alive or is it dead?" The wise old man looked at the boy and said, "The bird is as you choose it." And so it is with your life."
    • Windows 10 (Last post by Dessel761)
    • I ended up going into the screen where you can troubleshoot and go to safe mode. I clicked 'reset this PC' and it reinstalled windows 10 and deleted all the apps that didn't come on the laptop. Works great now!
    • Logic Puzzles (Last post by Akkarin)
    • embed.theguardian.com/embed/video/scienc...uzzle-question-video (Includes solution to first puzzle) Area maze: Answers are never fractions, the only equation you need is: Area of rectangle = width x height Spoiler: [image] Spoiler: [image] Spoiler: [image] Spoiler: [image] Spoiler: [image]
    • How to speak so that people want to listen (Last post by Akkarin)
    • www.ted.com/talks/julian_treasure_how_to...o_listen?language=en Don't: Seven deadly sins of speaking Gossip, don't talk ill of people Judging, it's hard to listen if you know you're being judged Negativity Complaining, it's viral misery Excuses Penultimate, exaggeration and lying Dogmatism, the confusion of facts with opinions Do: HAIL Honesty, stand in your own truth Authenticity, be yourself Integrity, be your word Love, wish others well Consider: Register - deeper voices are listened to more and have more weight Timbre - people prefer rich/smooth/warm voices Prosody - the metalanguage used to impart meaning, don't be monotonous, don't end sentences like they're questions Pace - don't say things too quickly, take things slower rather than faster, use silence Pitch - Try adjusting your pitch for emphasis Volume - Adjusting your volume for emphasis, don't "sod-cast" loudly imposing your sound all the time
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by Edan)
    • I don't feel I can openly rant about what I want to rant about. So I'm going to rant that I can't rant about it. :angry:
    • What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Last post by Hyrum Tigerprice)
    • Great album that, CryojenX. I listened to it a lot in 93 when I went through a bit. The last song is bliss. Was listening to Alice Cooper last night when I was in the temple before. I have a KISS cd on in the car. Will probably pick up a guitar soon and give myself some music to get the soul cool again.

There are 732 visitors, 8 guests and 48 members online (6  in chat): Br. John, Sarus, Grom Fett, steamboat28, Shadouness, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, Kitsu Tails, Connor L., Adhara, LTK, Proteus, V-Tog, isisinabi, rugadd, Xaii, Alexandre Orion, Elemental Harmony, PatrickB, Corwinani, Brenna, Archon, Kamizu, Cyrith, Edan, klyde, Avalonslight, Senan, Cabur Senaar, Boi Ronin, Cristris_Jons, Goken, Tarran, Rocda, Loudzoo, Lestaut, CryojenX, Tellahane, Corsair Gorscue, adventureexcitement242, WRRPhoto, Eynar, Spartanmeup, 6h057, TheToonMerc, Vigebo, Mikhael, DanielJ.

Follow Us