Hello Long Time

Moderators: Adder, Adhara

Hello Long Time 30 Nov 2011 15:11 #45244

Hello Fellow Jedi,

It has been awhile since I have logged on. Forgive me for my absence from the temple I went and took some personal time by myself and in nature. I've been in a lot of mediation, in service to others and reaching out to the Force. I've really been doing alot of personal workouts at the gym because in the past I haven't been plus, there is a sauna there and it's very relaxing after a good workout to go in there and unwind and mediate and be one with the force. Oddly, enough I had another person in there tell me that I had a very strong aura coming from me. I smiled at him and and said thank you. However, I've also been finding myself wandering into the forests near my home and finding myself mediating. I try to stretch out with my feelings to all things within my surroundings. The Rocks, the trees, the sound of the river crushing against the waves, the birds in the air, the gentle breeze. Another thing I have been doing is helping the salvation army this year with thanksgiving packages. It was really rewarding for myself to see that the human heart still cares even in these economic trying times. I tried to offer help at a local retirement home but they wouldn't let me because I wasn't associated with an organization that they were willing to except....lol the receptinist looked at me really weird when I said I was a jedi, "You...mean from like starwars???" (laughs) it was fun though. I understood not everyone takes our views seriously. Other than that working and enjoying life thought I would drop all my fellow Jedi and let those of you that know me know that I am still around :)

M.T.F.B.W.Y!

Sven One
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Recurring Dreams (Last post by crystale)
    • Rickie The Grey: I see thats as astral experience.Is part of work in western mysteries I did work- If that is naturally in you, thats maybe means a hability in astral plane / Tiger and many animals in my dreams, but tiger was repeated much on past ( I, as angry tiger ) ( and I was growling, returning in awake ) ...when awake I discovered myself in a FFHHHH.....like cat scared...(many times) In more recent times lion and tiger are friendly with me in dreams. Regards
    • Looking for initiate study partners! (Last post by Proteus)
    • I would be genuinely interested in knowing Gisteron's take on the material in the IP, including the contrast in his views, as well as what he, in fact, does find valuable among studying it. Granted that we all know it is not worth much to agree with everything in any source, I'm curious to see how much of the material he would find his own "bond" with in the light of learning something new for himself. It might be a particularly valuable observation for other members here to witness what he might discover. In any case, I'm sure there are many around here who might find themselves asking the question: "How much can Gisteron bring himself to truly empty his cup?" ;)
    • Down's Syndrome... (Last post by Adder)
    • I spent my 4th year of school being best friends with a kid who had it, they were trialing incorporating him into a normal school. I happened to be in the next grade up at the time with a couple of mates, so I guess it was easier for an outcast from the norm to associate with an outcast group. They decided it did not work after that first year of it.... he was rather easy going but wanted to kiss everybody all the time. :blink: Even after that experience I really do not think I know enough about it to approach the topic, beyond to say IMO at the end of the day its the mothers choice irregardless of disablement or not. The parent must have been considering it to ask, and to me Dawkin's opinion is just representative of what he would do - nothing more.
    • Live Service - Thursday 28th August - 19 UTC (Last post by Connor L.)
    • Hi all! I will be holding a live service on the 28th at 19UTC. To find out what your time will be: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime...t+28&iso=20140828T19 The topic is going to be: Discipline in the face of Chaos. [The Complexity of Cause and Effect]
    • Violence and Jedi (Last post by Cabur Senaar)
    • Just to avoid confusion, the first post if mine was a passage written by Marc MacYoung. I do not agree with him 100%, though I find him to be an important voice in discussing the dynamics of violence. More to the point, I would not want to take credit for the man's work. That said, I have encountered people who have a pacifying effect on an environment. It is a powerful thing to see.
    • [WARNING 18+/NSFW] 50 Shades of Gay (Last post by jedi_roz)
    • Quote: Wow this really degenerated fast :whistle: :lol: A bunch of naughty little monkeys we have here...and here I've been restraining myself.... :( Very proud to be a naughty little monkey.... More fun that way!
    • Unquestioned belief (Last post by rugadd)
    • Really, ideally, one should take it all as it is when its presented, with no pretense, including ones reactions. Its the only way we can ever really see who we are. My wife, even now during our Dark Times( :unsure: ) challenges my thinking(or lack thereof) and disillusions my beliefs constantly. It is ALWAYS uncomfortable, but I have learned it hurts less and I grow more when I accept her perspective and logic. I'm intuition most of the time and she always has atleast 5 sources before she brings something up to me...even my personal habits...
    • QUESTION (Last post by Kamizu)
    • Quote: Quote: Too bad these aren't on Netflix. Then we could binge watch them like a season of Breaking Bad. :laugh: Absolutely! I have a bunch of his books. I have been a Campbell fan since college. It had been two years since I last watched them. It was fun doing it again. I'll put another vote for Netflix!! :D I have one of his books, and although I find him fascinating to listen to, I have a hard time with keeping my attention on the book lol. :blush:
    • The Boy Who Was a Wolf (Last post by Zenchi)
    • You get me hooked and then end it like that? (Shakes fists in the air). Spoiler: Good one Stu, I await patiently for the sequel....
    • Arcade, Knight, Ceremony, 2014 (Last post by Desolous)
    • I'll be there, if only so I can stylishly disrupt it somehow. Jk, I'm proud of you, cade. You rule pretty hard, and it will be an honor for you to join our ranks.

There are 172 visitors, 10 guests and 32 members online (one is in chat): Br. John, Shadouness, RyuJin, Jestor, jedi_roz, Viskhard, Adder, Wescli Wardest, Proteus, Rosalyn J, Alan, Khaos, Arcade, Brenna, Buvan, Llama Su, Archon, Kamizu, Obi-Wan Lightheart, Trey, wesleycook74, Edan, Pan, Zenchi, jasonwilkins, jadedbehan, Mathew Erickson, crystale, Cabur Senaar, Ratcliffe, Luke y, Chadius4, Jadams.4, Targeran Arynal, DJMN, Lars.

Follow Us