Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by Cyan Sarden)
    • Business trips. Having to cut your meditation time to 5 minutes per day with the only place quiet enough to do them being the toilet in your hotel. Anyway, finally on my way home from the UK after 10 days of meetings and stress. And won't have to go again until fall (but for a full two weeks then :-/
    • Honesty - what form or type do you like? (Last post by Gisteron)
    • Call me radical or brutal for it but in my view limited honesty and dishonesty are not reliably distinguishable. Someone who is willing to restrict his honesty to certain areas over others or - worse yet - sacrifice honesty in favour of some other good is, though not necessarily a bad or evil person, still less than an honest one. Contrapositively, honesty can then only be such if it is full honesty. That is not to say that all things genuine must be expressed at all times but that there never must be a time in serious expression (which eliminates identified acting or humour neither of which are typically conducted with the intent to deceive) when one is less than genuine in anything. Needless to say, lies of comission or omision are out of the question under that principle. There is a worthwhile debate to be had over the values and virtues of being completely honest in that sense and while I myself would for now fall on the affirmative of that argument, I do acknowledge that there are considerable points against it, too. I therefore would be at least marginally understanding in some cases of those who are less than completely honest with other people and as much as I'd be tempted to condemn that as it is the choosing of somebody else's information, I would stand up for their right to make that choice for at least themselves. However, I would still maintain that the moment someone chooses to set aside one's honesty, for which ever post hoc rationale that be, one no longer has a claim on the 'honest' label.
    • Jedi Knight in one word (Last post by Burn_Phoenix)
    • Perhaps "seeker" I.e. seeker of truth, seeker of justice, seeker of knowledge. Or "wanderer" on the path of those examples above? This thread really makes you consider semantics and connotations. Loving it :)
    • Grey Jedi Code Anyone? (Last post by Connor L.)
    • I thought I might provide some sources. Check this out: www.accessconsciousness.com/classtype_details.asp?cid=17 www.accessconsciousness.com/class_details.asp?cid=41691 There is a blog post about it too: access-consciousness-blog.com/2013/06/is...80%99re-looking-for/ "There is another way, however. The “love” you’re looking for is possible through being you, says Heer. “What if instead of striving for love you were willing to have gratitude, caring, and no judgment? If you were willing to choose that instead, it would take you out of all the judgments that are attached to that program of love.”" Access is all about deprogramming from society. For that reason, it IS considered a cult in many peoples' views. Any group that is hellbent on separating you from society is viewed that way, is it not? *shrugs* I have no judgment of that. ;)
    • Native American Jedi... tribes, skills, get to kno... (Last post by Brenna)
    • I had a friend who claimed to be Cherokee. He named me "Runs with scissors" (does that count?) On a serious note though, One of the things im looking forward to once Ive moved, is the chance to explore the native american cultures further. Unfortunately a lot of the exposure Ive had, has either been at formal events where theres no time to spend with the speakers one on one, or through people Ive met in passing who's stories I wasnt really sure of!
    • Songs that have Jedi Teachings, etc... (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • whos coming for you now? who's coming for you now? im coming for you right now the middle of the night now whos gonna be the light now I aint afraid to fight and I know how to know im right now look straight into my eyes and the lies are exposed in the throws of demise of those who chose to trade blows with the wise he sees roses and skies as he closes his eyes he despises the hate of his surmises suprises are unpleasant for the lost and the eyeless apply this dont be afraid to die its the only way to fly you can make it to.the sky if you try and no day can pass you by and you cry as you laugh cause you tried and at last you arrived and alas had to die to your past yet survived all the paths full of wrath and of shame and the game still remains but the rules have to change cause the fools that remain look like jewels who disdain their own glimmer and claim that their chains make them sane while their shimmer is stained and unpolished in pain unacknowledged and you have this knowledge in here with you right now the middle of the night now you gotta be a light now dont be afraid to fight you know how to know youre right now! whos coming for you right now? whos coming for you right now? Jedi rap 2
    • Reunderstanding Addiction (Last post by Adder)
    • I love it when data makes me reassess my view of things, as it disagree's with my experiences, but I think it shows important information about how rat's might compete socially. For human's I think it might be a bit more complex, but I place a lot of value in carefully associating elements of 'belief' into changing ones mindset's and worldviews to alter or distance oneself from bad habits - so if it works, it works!!!
    • Aurebesh (Last post by Mica)
    • It's still pretty cool. My Jediism draws heavily on Star Wars for inspiration. I agree with Connor, though, that it would take credibility away from the Jedi order to begin using the Aurebesh as some sort of sacred script akin to Hebrew.
    • From time to time a poem (Last post by ParCandroon)
    • And everyone was resting because they thought it was the end And even if it wasn't they decide they'd pretend And somewhere in the distance I could hear him whispering "You can fight all you want they will win in the end" Sometimes in the evening when I'm lying in my bed I am taken to the forest to the isolated shed And I wake with his words resonating in my head And I can't stop thinking about the gist of what he said He said: So watch your mouth Or you're going to make a grave mistake Hold your tongue Or you're going to catch a bullet in the head So watch your mouth Or you're going to make a grave mistake Don't die for anything less than the best of, Everyone settles for the rest not the best of, I will die for no less than the best of life -They Provide The Paint For The Picture-Perfect Masterpiece That You Will Paint On The Insides Of Your Eyelids, by Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution (covered by Streetlight Manifesto, same singer/songwriter Thomas Kalnoky)

There are 888 visitors, 6 guests and 19 members online (none in chat): Shadouness, Jestor, Gisteron, Burn_Phoenix, Proteus, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, scott777ab, Vusuki, Llama Su, Edan, Silvermane, Zenchi, Pyrus Erath, Jamie Stick, Mathew Erickson, Goken, thebeachcowboy, Kameron, Sha Karn, Loudzoo, obi-wan_k.

Follow Us