Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Never forget (Last post by Goken)
    • My grandfather, step-grandfather, great grandmother and grandfather (Dad's dad's parents) all within the last 4 years.
    • The 'Naked Rambler' - question on freedoms (Last post by ren)
    • I'm cool with it And generally think people ought to get over a lot of things. But I do the whole lifestyle thing. "randonue" (naked randonnee) is something I was aware of as a child (a legal practice), and then I sort of found myself at the aptly-named "baie des cochons" near "cap d'agde" when I was 14 and my views regarding human sexuality and public decency have not been the same since.
    • jedi haiku (Last post by den385)
    • Quote: the force flows strongly reach out with open senses peace will come to you peace. you extinguish the blade. silence of solitude sings on the battlefield of your soul.
    • Saw a dead baby today... (Last post by Avalonslight)
    • Quote: Some 17'000 refugees came in this year - 2/3 of them were moved back to their countries of origin within a few months of seeking asylum. So we maybe took 5000-6000 refugees this year. And our right-wing parties are claiming we're being overrun. They're now demanding that the army be used to lock down the borders. I just fail to see how one can be so completely and utterly devoid of decency and compassion. Are you sure you don't live in the US? :dry:
    • The Imperishable Gem (Last post by V-Tog)
    • "Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another." - Carl Sagan
    • Encouraging exceptional individuals to check us ou... (Last post by den385)
    • Business cards are interesting theme. Yet, in Russia there ain't much people who are that good in English and metaphors of Franchise are not much infused in our culture. So I'm planning a different way, personal art site which relates to the Way. If it fires up well, than maybe there'll be some point of translating totjo in Russian or whatever. Don't wanna be a missionary of any kind, I'm creating a site just to stop being so verbose on my wall and make something out of my poetry/drawing skills. Will advertise a little in few months, I hope.
    • Clothing: Boots (Last post by RyuJin)
    • so far mine seem to be pretty easy on the feet...i haven't had a chance to really put them through their paces since i recently had a back sprain, and sciatica and now bursitis in my hip....but they do feel good walking around, and even though they come up to the knees they are very flexible...
    • Current Weightloss (Last post by RyuJin)
    • correct again...of course the trick is to maintain that balance of anger and clarity...anger can be sneaky, if you're not careful it easily becomes blind rage
    • Light Saber/Universal Remote (Last post by Whyte Horse)
    • Quote: Have you looked into maybe using an arduino? They're smaller than a Pi and you can really customise it. I have one and I believe they can do PWM. They have a newer nano that is 0.73" x 1.70" which would work fine too. I moved away from arduinos because I hate writing code for the AVR micro-controller, uploading it to the arduino, running it, finding out it doesn't work, rewriting, etc. The raspberry pi lets you use any language and just kill a process, costs less, has way better hardware, includes ethernet port, hdmi video port, audio jack, 4 usb ports, camera interface, etc.

There are 751 visitors, 12 guests and 43 members online (3  in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Sarus, steamboat28, baru, Jestor, ren, Phortis Nespin, Adder, Proteus, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Whyte Horse, Llama Su, Kamizu, Edan, tzb, carlos.martinez3, Calanon, Cabur Senaar, KalSterner, Cristris_Jons, SeventhSL, Goken, focone oceanlast, Dessel761, MrBruno, Quaesitor Veritatis, Competent, Adi Vas, CryojenX, herbalc, Corsair Gorscue, Linionaron, Eynar, Mikhael, Jeriko, Katash Weivorki, insanebey, Lost1066, Spiral, Twelve, silentdynamo, Shoda, Mr.Monotone, Adal.

Follow Us