Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Wearable Body weights (Last post by Adder)
    • I've used them, and they make me feel quite light after taking them off. I would wear them for a few hours while doing normal daily tasks.... but before that I needed to learn to engage my core and focus on posture and mindful movement, otherwise there is the chance it could just be adding leverage to bad habits and making existing muscular imbalances worse!?
    • Jediism, relationship of perfection and harmony in... (Last post by Adder)
    • I see chaos and harmony as directions, or orientations, and not actual states. Considering them as states introduces/invents a 'discord of dichotomy'. Perfection are what mirrors are for.... lol! I'd place consciousness as a type of perfection, as they are subjectivity manifest alignments of something, updated through time to achieve alignment and therefore the direction/effort to achieve perfect orientation, ie mimicking. Achieved in humans by 'cortical homunculus' with "the concept of "the body within the brain"—that one's hand or face exists as much as a series of nerve structures or a "neuron concept", as it exists as a physical form." an example of nature striving for perfection.
    • speed of light (Last post by a67)
    • Study!! This 9 videos are great to see the relation between time & space. I am still studying. KSP Special Relativity ( 1 of 9 ) Introduction : A little song that I like (interlude) Shall we gather at the river? : Others video on relativity Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity : Relativity and Time Dilation : Don't contest the light.... Simple Relativity - Understanding Einstein's Spec… :
    • for our d&d fans (Last post by a67)
    • Long time I dont played games... I miss my elf shinobi.... :laugh: I already created several games... I was a dungeon master. I still have one map for a game I was creating. Genre broken times.. I found a book with SW style d&d. It give me a taste to create a new game. Thats would be great on a computer platform.
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Desolous)
    • Mostly shoulders, with pull ups , some push ups, and 1 mile/ 20 min on arc trainer. 15 min in the sauna, cuz it will be summer soon here and hotter than a thousand Canadian hells.
    • Making of a Jedi Warrior (Last post by steamboat28)
    • Quote: i don't know why, but women that can fight are really attractive to me.... YES. YES. YES. YES. VERY YES. MUCH AGREE.
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by steamboat28)
    • I think I just inadvertantly shoo'd someone away from the community. But, honestly, if you know you hate this community, why would you look for old friends in places where this community meets? I mean, if I have a hate-on against drinking, I'm not going to scour the bars to see if my friends are inside. I'd find a way that wouldn't frustrate me to do so. Seriously, who the hell does this? And why am *I* the bad guy for pointing it out?
    • Jediism? (Last post by Zenchi)
    • Thanks for the reminder, needed to update things... Spoiler: Go Cards!
    • A humble apology ... (Last post by Alexandre Orion)
    • Ordinarily, I would deliver a Live Service today ... As it were, this the period where I'm busy with obnoxious hours that I tell you about in the AFK thread. I'll give you a Live Service soon ; I just couldn't get to it for this evening. Moreover, I would have to deliver it at a time which would be ridiculously early for everyone in the Western Hemisphere. So, let's wait a few days ... In the meantime, a friend sent me this story which I find quite applicable : www.templeofthejediorder.org/sermons/217...ir-according-to-hope I hope you enjoy it as much as I do ... ;)
    • some personal thoughts on Jediism (Last post by Rob78)
    • The force is within us, surrounding us, unmovable like a mountain, and yet as flowing as a stream, enduring like the ancient tree whose roots grow deep, and whose branches forever reach. The force is the raging storm, and the rolling, surging sea, the beauty of a sunrise that kisses our skin, and gifts us with light to see. The force is our guide upon which path to tread, our conscience, our knowledge, our source of strength. In fear may We find courage, in anguish may We Find peace, in the silence may We the find answers and the truths we seek. The force is the beginning and end of all things, a reminder of what our world could, or should be. Peace and friendship not prejudice or war. Compassion and understanding, not ignorance, cruelty or indifference. We are the Jedi children of the force, in our every breath, every heartbeat, in waking moment and sleeping thought. With each success and every failure, with each life that blesses us, and each death that affects us. May our actions be just, and our inaction justified, may the force guide us all to do what is right. May we serve with dignity as we walk the path together, a journey bound by love and unity, our greatest treasure.
    • Beyond Carnism and towards Rational, Authentic Foo... (Last post by ren)
    • Quote: Quote: Perhaps I would be more honest(with myself) in saying I believe(not know) they feel it on a level we can not(so far been unable) quantify. If we pretend for a moment that it will take more than simple science to explain everything in the universe, almost every animist culture agrees that (on a spiritual level) plants do feel pain when hurt, and fear when threatened, without the proper respect or rites. To be fair animism almost makes scientific sense: science is never right, but "righter" every day. Animism is basic theorization of observed phenomenon: Observation: Take too much fish from the river and the river won't give you any again Theory: The river is angry with you, the river is therefore some sort of being of greater complexity than you Speaking of which, animism, from latin "animus" which is also the root of "animal", meant life, not just life made out of meat. If that's not a sign of sentiocentrism in biology, I don't know what is :P
    • Cultural Appropriation (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • Quote: I'm just going to sneak in at the end here and place this link: instinctmagazine.com/post/uk-students-un...n-acting-black-women I make no comments... OHNO THEY DITANT! :snap: :headtilt:

There are 191 visitors, 4 guests and 34 members online (3  in chat): steamboat28, Shadouness, RyuJin, baru, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, ren, Connor L., Adder, LTK, Garwa Mayharr, Darren, Proteus, MJ Hannigan, Rosalyn J, PatrickB, Metsu Desal, Arcade, Talariq, Llama Su, Archon, Kamizu, Silvermane, Wudan, Venator Mortis, Mathew Erickson, Calanon, Tarran, Fenton, OB1Shinobi, rvm, Quaesitor Veritatis, Atticus509, Giz0404, The Penguin, Oakenshaw.

Follow Us