Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Holy Place (Last post by rugadd)
    • Fair to ask and perhaps this is my ignorance showing but I have a hard time imagining someone showing up here, looking around and then saying to themselves: "F888 this place! I was sold until the library thing."
    • Here and Now (Last post by Revan Falton)
    • Living in the now is very good, and where we all must live and make decisions based upon. However, that does not mean to not be mindful of the past, and what certain decisions, yielded certain outcomes etc. We all have to weight our decisions the best we can, and make decisions that would benefit us. If you get to caught up in possibly scenario w, x, y, and z, nothing will ever be accomplished. You can not predict everything. One good thing about humans is that we are able to adapt. We've been adapting for an eternity. Be mindful of the past, and future consequences, but do not let that fear / worry / concern halt living in the present.
    • Jediism vs Jedi Realist (Last post by Revan Falton)
    • That is pretty much how I view it as well. It is just names and titles. It doesn't really matter what it is called in the end, simply because, we are all Jedi.
    • Be water, my friend (Last post by Arkayik)
    • The Silent Flute, or as it was released, The Circle of Iron, was a wonderful movie with a few not so wonderful bits... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_Iron I don't know the extent to which Bruce Lee wrote it, but its different in a mostly interesting way...
    • Amen - and its possible "origin"? (Last post by steamboat28)
    • The hour has passed and I cannot edit my post directly, but I misspoke in one section of it. Quote: This is evidenced, at least in my mind, in that Arabic and Hebrew share their exonym of Egypt (tranliteratred as Mitzráyim in the former and Miṣr in the latter) should actually read: Quote: This is evidenced, at least in my mind, in that Arabic and Hebrew share their exonym of Egypt (tranliteratred as Mitzráyim in the latter and Miṣr in the former)
    • Live Service - Saturday 1st November 2014 at 20:00... (Last post by Tarran)
    • Quote: In North America, 20h00UTC is: * PST: 13h00 (1pm) * MST: 14h00 (2pm) * CST: 15h00 (3pm) * EST: 16h00 (4pm) * AST: 17h00 (5pm) * NST: 17h30 (530pm) If your area doesn't do Daylight Savings, this might be wrong (ie. Phoenix...)... Thanks! That helps out well, actually... so that means it will be 5 a.m. on Sunday morning, here in Nagoya... meh, it's a good enough reason for me! I'll set my alarm! :D
    • Antares Launch Failure (Last post by Adder)
    • Quote: I remember being late for work watching the last Mars landing, this one will be absolutely mind-blowing if they manage it! blogs.esa.int/rosetta/2014/10/29/cometwatch-26-october/ Seen this yet!? Nice way to advertise the mission, looks like they are using 'the Force' :woohoo: :side: I posted it on the wall yesterday, but couldnt resist posting it again here
    • Tattoos and Jedi? (Last post by den385)
    • I've made 4 tattoos and stopped - for that was the plan. It's the ~Phoenix-in-the-sun sigil from the SW on the left shoulder, then a sigil I carefully made up myself to represent the idea of the Prometheus fire on the right shoulder and two small encoded-text tattoos on wrists. Something like trigger-words for quick meditation.

There are 282 visitors, 11 guests and 31 members online (2  are in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Zanthan Storm, steamboat28, Shadouness, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, ren, Kitsu Tails, Learn_To_Know, Proteus, rugadd, Angelus Kalen, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Llama Su, zeronycon, Silvermane, tzb, babyblueyes247, Pyrus Erath, Frost, Jamie Stick, carlos.martinez3, Calanon, Cabur Senaar, Goken, Targeran Arynal, Revan Falton, Doomeniek, Jung Faol, Moraljon14, Andrew Miller, Rocda, Cyan Sarden, Tex, ThorlakurThor, fredogaston, ChrisPeppas, levelupbilly.

Follow Us