Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • TOTJO's First Ever Fund Raiser Auction (Last post by Cyan Sarden)
    • Quote: What's the shipping like between counties in Europe? I was thinking if there's enough interest, I could make a few and send them over to someone to distribute? That would dilute the shipping from the US by a bit. Depends a bit - from my experience, shipping from the UK to other European countries is fairly cheap. E.g. shipping a 500g parcel from the UK to Switzerland costs about 25$, but shipping the same parcel from Switzerland to the UK easily costs 4 times as much :-)
    • Today I.... (Last post by Senan)
    • Today I watched my 4 year old niece while my brother and his wife went out for a much needed break. It ended up becoming another impromptu "guitar lesson" (see my profile pic). Every guitar I own is now completely out of tune, but it was totally worth it. :)
    • Logic Puzzles (Last post by Akkarin)
    • So I found a new game to play on my phone which isn't Sudoku :P This one is called Hidato. Fill in the blank spaces with the numbers between the two highlighted ones, no numbers can repeat, all consecutive numbers must be put next to each other. So in the first example you need to fill in the numbers between 1 and 19 and numbers such as 8, 9,10 must connect 7 to 11 in order of sequence on the board. Easy: Spoiler: [image] Medium: Spoiler: [image] Challenging: Spoiler: [image] Tricky Spoiler: [image]
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Desolous)
    • yesterday: abs, heavy bag. edit: at least 127 running activities as tracked by runkeeper on my phone, 359 miles total. about a year. last was 3.79 miles on 4 july. murrica.
    • Martial Arts: Your interest? (Last post by Connor L.)
    • I suddenly got this urge to try and create essentially a fight club business where people could come in and beat each other up (after signing a bunch of forms, of course). Enough fights and you start to get used to it. lolol. Maybe not the smartest option, but could be effective. Of course, that's what MMA gyms and stuff can do.
    • What do you do when you're bored at work? (Last post by Adhara)
    • This was something I had to learn very quickly when I started studying and working. I guess most time I spent reading e-books on my phone or computer and playing sudoku.
    • What are you reading right now? (Last post by Zenchi)
    • Hail Thyself by Corvis Nocturnum [attachment] Don't let the cover fool you, it is actually a very positive book on applied psychology...
    • Terra Prime Temple Learners (Last post by RyuJin)
    • Quote: Wow! That's really awesome. B) what's truly awesome about it is that being a member of the group has enabled me to locate several people within walking distance (nearly) that share common interests....all these years i thought i was an island unto myself....
    • Audio Sermons (Last post by CryojenX)
    • I love having these available, I convert them to mp3's, level out the volume and tote them around on my cell for a little reminder of their wisdom when I'm on the go. :)
    • The True Temple (Last post by Edan)
    • I just bought a book called 'The Temple in Man' which others might find interesting in the context of this thread.. www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0892810211?k...3&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

There are 530 visitors, 12 guests and 38 members online (none in chat): Br. John, steamboat28, Shadouness, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, ren, Kitsu Tails, Connor L., Adder, Darren, Luthien, Rosalyn J, FioranVindicus, Llama Su, Kamizu, Pyrus Erath, benedictveritas, Cabur Senaar, Rocda, Cyan Sarden, den385, Tk768, TheDude, Krieger, Taiwone, Competent, Protonix, CryojenX, Neorian, Blind, kaay, Tellahane, Corsair Gorscue, adventureexcitement242, SemicolonC, Zechariah Lionel, starhopper86, Otsoa, wreckhavok, Tannis, Thence Novadust, Ertnevnob.

Follow Us