Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Scientists Create Holograms you can Touch (Last post by ren)
    • Before anyone reads Akkarin's post: No, holosuites are not a reality yet. No characters from a novel are about to take over the ship, there isn't even a ship. Heck the food replicators not only fail to replicate anything, they also just let whatever dirty dishes you put in them pile up there instead of recycling them into electricity or plasma somethings. In other words, everything is just as rubbish as it was yesterday.
    • The Whole? (Last post by Adder)
    • Quote: Where in YOUR life do you find yourself compartmentalize? And, what would it mean to see the whole picture? If you had to imagine one. I'm looking for as specific as YOU. It's my natural instinct to compartmentalize perception, but that is a predictable answer given my answers above... :silly: ... another one is to define myself as separate from everything else, and probably also as being more important :ohmy: These then evanescent as the circles of trust grow bigger (or just the boundaries more remote from centre (me again no doubt)). Examples being partner, family, groups etc etc. Conveniently doing so probably as a result of those original sins base instincts imperatives!! I'm not sure what you might mean though, I'll have to sleep on it....
    • A shot in the arm and the next 24 hours... (Last post by Dessel761)
    • The first line has really hit home with me. Lately at work there is someone who has displayed all the qualities listed and has angered me greatly with his actions/words. I am going to commit to this as my new way of looking at things. There will of course be slip ups, but i will re-read this and try try again. Thank you for sharing Cabur!
    • Forest and Trees (Last post by Mareeka)
    • Does she laugh at the impractical side of metaphysical discourse? Like when one recognizes what an illusion means then dismisses unwanted experiences or experience that the one can't explain as "just an illusion anyway" LOL to the point there is no meaningful relation with anyone? Perhaps there is an example of forest and trees here . . lol
    • Elliot Hulse on your Legacy (Last post by Khaos)
    • Elliot Hulse is a huge source of inspiration for me. Not just his talks, but watching his videos of training are better than a pre-workout supplement.
    • EVE Online? (Last post by Akkarin)
    • Quote: Flying the chimera was actually fun, I was able to use it for a few l5's briefly before there was just always people watching the area to gank it A friend in an old corp (who once just gave me 1 bil ISK :ohmy:) used to run L5s, he used to run 7 accounts with salvagers and scouts everywhere lol, he made silly money each week... Quote: The wyvern supercarrier, I put in 21bil isk into that thing. lol I wish I had that amount of money :P Quote: I had a suicide group come after my golem once, but I was omni-tanked and they didn't expect that at all, I actually managed to kill the tackler(cause they only had 1 there for some reason), but for the most part they left me alone. I try and keep my l4 ships around a bil or less for that reason, I also only hang out in mission hubs that have about 50 pilots in them on a good day. Well you see I think they target mission hubs, because they know they can be sure of lots of people being there (which sucks), but if I was ever to do it again I would probably fit a Golem because the EHP is so much higher than an active shield fit Tengu. Quote: I think they just changed all that crafting and factory stuff again too. I haven't looked at all the recent changes yet. Yup, they released an update for it 1/2 patches ago, that's when I decided to give it ago so I never experienced the old system but the new one is really easy and straightforward to use so I am greatly enjoying it! Quote: Again if there was a group here that wanted to do hi sec op's for awhile I may re-sub both my toons, at the very least I can plant my perfect buff orca outside a station in a system and buff the corp on one of my monitors while I'm programming all day, maybe do some mining too(which is what I was doing last time). I have the tech 2 cargo expander rigs on it so I can do the full 191k m3 of storage, and I think with buffs my main mining with his near perfect setup I was filling it up in about 1.5hrs at the slowest of ore. Sometimes 50-60minutes if I was on top of the mining and had some big roids where I wasn't constantly switching targets(a pain in the butt with strip miner 2's) Well I'm always up for whatever lol, but Incursions running would probably be a good pursuit to do, except my igh-sec alliance is currently in a war :P Yeah whenever I mine it's because I'm doing something else at the same time lol, for myself it's normally writing essays or reading or something, because you only have to pay attention once every few minutes lol. That being said my skills aren't amazing so I do it much slower than yourself!
    • Journals? (Last post by Hyrum Tigerprice)
    • Thank you so much both Adder and Jestor. Not long after posting the topic/question I found a few answers for myself, so sorry to bother you both. I hope that I didn't waste too much of you time. Thanks for the links though etc... as it gives me a bit of format to address those things and keep going. I really do appreciate your help. In fact most people I have encountered in this little pocket of cyberspace have been very helpful. been a pretty busy week so and moving forward with a few things though I get more opposition out there in the real world than I do online or in an online community like this. One thing I always goes by is Bricktop in Snatch - "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." He hit the bull's eye when he said that :whistle:
    • US Police set to Kill 1100 People in 2015 (Last post by Akkarin)
    • www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interacti...illings-us-database# For a comparison if this held true between 2003 and 2014 then perhaps over 10,000 people were killed by the police. In comparison in the same time 4,491 US service members were killed in Iraq.

There are 683 visitors, 15 guests and 48 members online (5  in chat): Garm, Akkarin, Br. John, Sarus, steamboat28, Shadouness, Firewolf, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, Adhara, Gisteron, Aurum Magnus Xe Severus, Luthien, V-Tog, Xaii, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, scott777ab, Khaos, Llama Su, Kamizu, Cyrith, Edan, Avalonslight, Silvermane, Pyrus Erath, benedictveritas, carlos.martinez3, Calanon, Cabur Senaar, Goken, den385, Loudzoo, TheDude, Krieger, Competent, Adi Vas, Sparkself, Neorian, Blind, Tellahane, Corsair Gorscue, flobnorg, adventureexcitement242, GMM, Muse, Zechariah Lionel, TheUndreamer, Dascylus, Noct Pool, Otsoa.

Follow Us