Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • What are your opinions about euthanasia? (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • I've witnessed birth and death. They both scared me and made me wonder. I was afraid one wasn't going to happen and the other was. I was helpless either way. Everything worked just fine, just as it should. That's the way of things. I don't always like it. Sometimes I cry. Sometimes I laugh. I live with that.
    • Everything is Made of Energy Stuff (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • Gisteron your feet are firmly planted on the ground and that is a good thing but it keeps you from flying. Let go of your: logic, reason and evidence and soar in the sky once in a while. You'll get a different view of things from up there. :)
    • Still Around (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • Quote: . I now try to keep most of my opinions to myself. Please don't. Your presence helps make this a better place. Quote: For now I am going to go hide in my secret place. LOL. Please don't. Your presence helps make this a better place.
    • Father knocks out sons abuser. (Last post by tzb)
    • Quote: Pedophilia (including homosexual) has been the norm longer than it has been prohibited. You would be the one considered uncivilized and mentally ill for preferring grown women to little boys in different times. [...] Jedi believe "In the ethic of reciprocity, and how moral concepts are not absolute but vary by culture, religion and over time." :dry: In our culture and our time it's considered deviant behaviour, because unlike 2000 years ago we recognise how damaging it can be to young people to expose them to sex before they're physically and psychologically mature enough to a) consent, and b) understand. Our culture also views non-consensual sex as wrong in every circumstance.
    • Words Mean Things. (Last post by ren)
    • en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_spelling_reform#History I think I'll forgive Jestor this one time :P
    • invitation to totjo (Last post by Connor L.)
    • Actually, I can probably be there. I'll be back in the states next week, and I'll have the "right" time zone. I can't make any guarantees right now. But, if nobody cares, I can give a fair representation of what it's like to study the IP, work through part of an Apprenticeship, and go through the Clerical Training, even holding a minor staff position.
    • Live Service - Saturday 26th July at 2000 UTC (Last post by MCSH)
    • I'll be conducting a live service on Saturday 26th July at 2000 UTC. The sermon part of this live service would be available as a normal sermon for everyone to read. To find out what this time would be on your timezone click here.
    • Cognitive Dissonance - Your Thoughts (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • Well it seems to me knowing yourself: likes, dislikes, desires and expectations would be helpfull? Then knowing your limits while working to expand them would keep dissonance to a minimum? I think it's all about: living, learning and becoming a better person. Don't get hung up on your flaws and keep on keeping on.
    • Another XKCD- Answers (Last post by Vusuki)
    • Not sure where to put this- so thought I'd just add it here. Just a bit of a fun poke at star wars www.xkcd.com/1397/ Don't turn it on.
    • Unacceptable Casualties of War (Last post by Deepseablue)
    • Quote: Czech Airlines were not flying from Seoul to Prague above Ukraine. Only above Russia. We have arrived safely in Prague. Good for you! I wouldn't have wanted to be anyone anywhere near Ukraine in the days after the "crash."
    • Well, I thought I would make a few suggestions... (Last post by Proteus)
    • The shoutbox was a 3rd party code which ren was managing when he was admin but took it down after the site's update due to some kind of compatibility or functional issues and never finished fixing it back up. Whatever its condition was when he left, I forgot, but I can check and see if there's anything we can do about it.

There are 257 visitors, 4 guests and 19 members online (none are in chat): steamboat28, Shadouness, Jestor, Brian, Wescli Wardest, Psyddhattha, Proteus, Luthien, rugadd, MJ Hannigan, Rickie The Grey, Buvan, Llama Su, Edan, tzb, ChaosMerdy, jasonwilkins, benedictveritas, Jamie Stick, Mathew Erickson, Carrotunlimited.

Follow Us