Access Denied

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • My vision for a United Jedi Order (Last post by Alan)
    • How and who determines 'Who is in the right' is a question of justice. Justice determines who is the right wielder of the gun (or any means, process, institution, or technology to dispense justice); and the why, that is, determining that the intention distinguishes the act as just. How is it within their rights to kill? Who has such rights? From whence do they come? Bestowed? Earned? Inherited? Contractual? Individual? Essential? Natural? The metaphor of balance is traditional in the understanding of the nature of justice. If the Force is the source of balance, then perhaps an investigation of the nature of the Force, will lead us to discover the nature of Justice.
    • MTG prerelease tonight!!! (Last post by rugadd)
    • I used to be a judge for that. Got $85 store credit for the last few boxes just last week. I just can not afford it anymore. Crack the Gathering for sure.
    • "The Way of the Knight of Jedi Realism" ... (Last post by MJ Hannigan)
    • Quote: That's one of the things I enjoy about you most, Hannigan. I never feel like I have to worry about how your self esteem is doing. When am I going to be a guest on your show? Well i am taking this sunday off from "Jedi Realist Radio Presents" and i will start my new Series next sunday where i will be talking about concepts from Living the Martial Way book. I will give you a outline of dates times and subjects and you are welcome to jump on any show you like. This goes for anyone if you want to call in I would love to have you.
    • HAPPINESS (Last post by Doomeniek)
    • I wish you great strength in overcoming your traumas, i have faith in you that you will. For me i have the strange ability to be happy about little things, wind blowing in my face, even rain. The smallest of a sunray touching my skin. This i cant teach you ..alas.. But if i must trust my friends i have a nack for sharing my happyness. If you ever want to talk about anything, send me a pm. I am here for you.
    • Jediism, connect multiple communitys and orders. [... (Last post by Akkarin)
    • Quote: After totjo members attended a jedi realist gathering in the US, they reported that the other communities saw totjo as being in a turtle shell (or something similar), slow and whatnot. I don't know about anything "turtle-like" but I know that the prevading opinion was that TotJO was a "shell" meaning that it was isolated and didn't really get involved with the other parts of the community. From the people I heard that from this was not a derogatory remark.
    • The Imperishable Gem (Last post by Wescli Wardest)
    • “The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud --- the obstacles of life and its suffering. ... The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no matter what our stations in life. ... Whether we have it all or we have nothing, we are all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss, illness, dying and death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom, more kindness and more compassion, we must have the intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one. ” ― Goldie Hawn
    • Today is a good day (Last post by Doomeniek)
    • Hey all, having a lunch break on the balcony of my ward, Today is a good day! The sun is out and feeling happy, thought id share it! [attachment] [attachment] Enjoy!

There are 119 visitors, 8 guests and 24 members online (one is in chat): Br. John, Zanthan Storm, Guardianofwinds, Shadouness, Jestor, jedi_roz, Darren, Proteus, Xon-Tay Lor, MCSH, ckott, Buvan, Llama Su, sidvkili, Kamizu, wesleycook74, Edan, jadedbehan, Jamie Stick, Mathew Erickson, carlos.martinez3, SeventhSL, Targeran Arynal, Acheron, Jeffery Williams, SpaceAce91, Quae-Do Lumen.

Follow Us