Computer stuff....

Moderators: Adder, Adhara
  • Page:

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:07 #58026

sent an email with further pleas..LOL

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:46 #58030

thanks for trying...it must be a sign....
:(

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:48 #58031

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Ill get it... DOing multiple things...;)

getting caught up on applications atm...:silly:
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Edan

"Together, the teacher, and the taught, make the lesson." -- Eckart Tolle

Dan: "I have enough teachers."
Socrates: "Oh do you now? Whether you have a proper teacher or not, depends on what you want to learn."

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:00 #58032

• ren
  • ID: 4418
Jestor can you post that picture here?

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:31 #58041

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
mail.jpg

Socrates: "Oh do you now? Whether you have a proper teacher or not, depends on what you want to learn."

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2012 16:40 by Jestor.

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:55 #58434

:cheer: THANK YOU!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:58 #58435

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
That was all ren....;)...

He's so goooood!!!

Re: Computer stuff.... 01 May 2012 00:15 #58458

• Br. John
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 523
Excellent!

Anyone who does not have the free Irfanview can get it here www.irfanview.com/ .
Founder of The Order
  • Page:
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Tournement video (Last post by RyuJin)
    • Is it still common practice to perform forms to music at tournaments? ...
    • Unquestioned belief (Last post by Brenna)
    • Quote: I find it sad (and a little disturbing) that college level learners aren't able to open their minds to a different point of view; and yet, the religion I came from would've held up those students that walked out as an example of virtue and faith. This is exactly the reaction that I had. And the reason I posted it, is because it happens wherever you have people. Even here. It human nature to cling to something and be unwilling to keep exploring or question what we believe.
    • Arcade Promoted to the Rank of Knight (Last post by Lorian)
    • CADE! MY FRIEND! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm most happy for you and am very excited to hear that you have crossed the threshold and moved into a new phase of walking along your path in life. I hope to talk with you and catch up soon, and wish you all the best in everything you do. May the Force forever guide you and be with you, Cade. By the way, Canada and summer don't mix Ever. If we ever want to meet up, can we agree on a tropical destination or wait for a day that looks to be 30 Celsius or above? ;) Warmest regards, ~Your Canuck pal, Lorian :laugh:
    • tzb, Knight & Deacon, Announcement, 2014 (Last post by Lorian)
    • Wonderful news, tzb! Congratulations on reaching this stage in your journey. I hope that the Force continues to guide you as you continue onward. Kindest regards, ~Lorian :)
    • Non-Conformity... (Last post by ren)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: I am regularly reminded by a rather clever person that I know, that it takes far more genius to operate creatively and uniquely within a defined framework than it does to throw out all the rules and do as you please. I personally see value in being comfortable with both. There' a certain fluidity and freedom to it. Well, it worked for Palpatine :evil: Sure. But he wasnt an evil emperor because of his ability to work within the system. What made him evil then? Defending the empire against terrorists? Trying to rehabilitate a terrorist instead of killing him right away? Quote: Quote: Quote: Not conforming just to not conform is the same as conforming as far as I'm concerned. I think you just accurately defined "Hipster" :cheer: Isn't it great how they all don't conform in the exact same way? lol :P I'm still not sure whether conformist attempts at expressing individuality are very funny or very sad. I certainly wish they'd stop littering the planet with their iphones...
    • Violence and Jedi (Last post by Learn_To_Know)
    • I'm of the opinion "knowledge and defense" but when forced to defend, end the conflict quickly and decisively (at least that's what I was taught by my old martial arts teacher). I continue to govern myself by such feelings. That being said, I'll be the first one to try to defuse the situation by comedy. I often find getting the other person to laugh, even at my own expense, calms angry people down quickly, haha!
    • The existence of horrors explained in Jediism (Last post by RyuJin)
    • Quote: Quote: Yeah..the next time a self centered, ego maniacal, tyrant "visits" a neighboring country we should take him out immediately...oh wait we still haven't learned that....putin... My "we" is world wide not just the US. So is mine...that's the sad part... I can't help but feel he's going to be involved in making things much worse....north korea is moving it's military to "protect" itself from china, who's moving to agitate border fighting with india, and russia has been supporting certain middle east trouble makers opposed to the u.n.... Neither country has the capacity to go against the u.s on their own, let alone the u.s AND our allies....however if they work together (as they have in the past) they could prove troublesome... And considering the interconnectedness of our economies and cultures what affects one affects all...when the u.s's economy tanked it hurt global economies, not just ours...
    • The Boy Who Was a Wolf (Last post by RyuJin)
    • Ready for something freaky...I've had that dream 22 years ago and have only ever told 1 or 2 people...I used to keep dream journals for deciphering dreams at a later point...
    • Pathfinder (D&D) Tabletop Campaign (Last post by Kamizu)
    • Quote: Do you want us to start creating a character or hold off until you've got the number of people you're looking for? You can start working on character if you'd like! Both countries have available slots at the moment so feel free to grab either! Oh! And if you want to start on your sheet, stats are rolled 4 D6, re-roll 1s, drop the lowest die, arrange in stats as desired after all are rolled. Two traits (optional) and take a look at the flaws, I've never ran them before but I'm thinking of giving them a try. If you want to wait until we can both get on a chat program to make your character that's fine too, you can always start ideas on a character and back story! Also a good reference is on an Android device, "Masterwork Tools: Pathfinder Open Reference"
    • Cathedrals of Utopia (Last post by crystale)
    • From the garden of Eden,to the temple of Solomon,pyramids...and lately,cathedrals, the union with the sacred and the human is a way accept the structure of the divinity, or the divinity, structured. * The cherubims and the sacred sword ,delimiting ,as door. * The ark of salvation, where the planetary species was saved. In our ancestral memory,woods,trees,stones,caves,represent protection ...And pillars are union with sky. Some times lights ascendent or descendents activate our mistic feeling. Our emancipation,freedom and growing are involved in structures. (enter and exit) Roma build a empire,bridges...way ...and in the conquest of religion also did use of building... The feeling that who enter are receiving the light that enter by the stained Glass... Le Mystère des Cathédrales (The Mystery of the Cathedrals) (Fulcanelli) is a good example about how the initiates in art occult of the stones , share many teachings. Humans, searched , sometimes, the great feel in the outer. Is alchemical work and open book, (many old buildings) for those who understand his language I was feel a great inspiration in a Shintai space,simple place, when I did practices martial arts... humble room but in deep inner mind-spirit- conection Sounds of train was very close, but,in one moment, in the end of practices, when all are in front of the altar,with incense and candle,in silence,waiting for some words that break the colective mind union and, in same moment , each individual thinking...in serenity...and next step of ceremony of close... some parfume divine,I did smell In middle of pillars of lodges ,time after, I did meet the powerful egregores... Today,many symbols are in past. I discover a very acceptable ceiling in the stars, a luxury in grass if I can to be barefoot...sun in the morning is my window to the sacred meet...trees are great priests...birds sing the song to the creation. I can to feel admiration for some buildings,but nothing compares to the communion in nature...today is a good church for me.Without cherubims, without sword, without eden, with the heritage of the survivors of the ark.
    • Thoughts of a simple man (Last post by MikeBudo)
    • Greetings Each Some similarities here me thinks :) Kyushindo Philosophy The Universe was stated under a great principle of creation, which had existed from the beginning of time. The Universe has been controlled and governed by the principle that all things transmigrate. The Laws of the Universe:- The Law of transmigration. The Law of Rhythm. The Law of Harmony. Kyu-Shin-Do is the understanding through knowledge and experience of the principles of the Universe and the understanding of the true way of life through Japanese Judo. All things in existence are governed by the Universe and shall be a rhythmical cycle of birth, existence and death. We can enjoy the highest form of life by mutual understanding between oneself and the Universe and by harmonizing with all things in general. The Universe revolves and therefore always keeps in perfect balance and must have a center and radius governed by geometrical motion. We must therefore bear in mind that every movement on the earth has been controlled by Universal evolutions. Therefore the student of Judo shall strive for perfection and harmonize with everything by opening his mind and body by relaxing first his mind and then his body. This idea conforms to nature. The fundamental principles of the spiritual side of the human being is, and must be, gratitude to the principles of the Universe. This gratitude is the first and foremost, love, and the first step to communication with all people. This leads to love towards parents, friends and all things in the Universe. The first step towards Kyu Shin Do is to have a clear understanding of each other through co-operation and affection towards each other. In the spirit of this most needed principle, we can live in healthy and perfect harmony in this world of to-day. The ultimate aim of Kyu Shin Do is the achievement of permanent peace and happiness for the human race; which is the understanding towards neighbor, the understanding of the highest ideals and gratitude for all things. The person who has not an understanding mind and does not make any efforts to understand his neighbor, does not receive any respect or rewards. To learn and perform good techniques is not the only aim or object of Judo. Judo is a way towards universal understanding and is just one of the many roads which can lead to world peace and Universal happiness. The way of Judo is not only realization of one's aim in life, but also gives the training and discipline necessary to strive to make an effort for life in peace and unity. All life of any kind existent in the Universe has a continual flow of circulation and transmigration - for instance, we consume food and expel the waste. The donor who is ready to give and who does not ask or think, will surely be compensated by someone else. Similarly, if a man robs someone else, he in turn will be treated likewise. The practice of Judo is the same principle. The human race in this world has the law of the Universe instilled in it. This is embodied in the principle that if we love , and our actions, motions and motives are of a peaceful harmonizing nature, they will be returned by those whom we have treated similarly. The principle idea of Judo is always to give your best. The individual who makes an effort to give of his best is always well rewarded in life. Kyu Shin Do starts from natural posture and this basically means the perfect relaxation of the mind and body, free from petty anxieties and illnesses. The actions of Kyu Shin Do are of gentle smooth movements, soft, quick and safe. These movements spring from a relaxed mind and body, which helps to build up strength and purpose. We shall try to make an effort to harmonize with the Universe, otherwise we will discover that it is against us. The accumulation of effort is a steady circular movement about the center of gravity and radius.

There are 117 visitors, 5 guests and 21 members online (none are in chat): Zanthan Storm, Jestor, Joe, Nakis, Desolous, Psyddhattha, rugadd, Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Undome, Buvan, Llama Su, Kamizu, Edan, tzb, jamesjohnston1741, jadedbehan, porkapon763, Targeran Arynal, Undreamer, Aaron McLean.

Follow Us