Computer stuff....

Moderators: Adder, Desolous
  • Page:

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:07 #58026

sent an email with further pleas..LOL

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:46 #58030

thanks for trying...it must be a sign....
:(

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:48 #58031

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Ill get it... DOing multiple things...;)

getting caught up on applications atm...:silly:
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Edan, Brenna

"I do not demand your faith; I am not setting myself up as an authority. I have nothing to teach you - no new philosophy, no new system, no new path to reality; there is no path to reality any more than to truth. All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."~Krishnamurti~

"My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions." ~Dr. Alfred Lanning (I, Robot)

"Wherever this leads, I DO like the idea of semi-nomadic symbolism. In truth, it speaks more from the heart of our decentralized culture.
We have no Pontiff, we have no Prophet...we have a loose confederation of independent people who agree upon fundamental symbols that we interpret in our own way according to our philosophy and spirituality.
Moreover, that is not a weakness - it remains our singular strength." ~Reacher~

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:00 #58032

• ren
  • ID: 4418
Jestor can you post that picture here?
Former Councillor, librarian, and systems administrator.

"your problems with me are not my problems, those are your problems" -- Azealia Banks

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:31 #58041

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
mail.jpg

"I do not demand your faith; I am not setting myself up as an authority. I have nothing to teach you - no new philosophy, no new system, no new path to reality; there is no path to reality any more than to truth. All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."~Krishnamurti~

"My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions." ~Dr. Alfred Lanning (I, Robot)

"Wherever this leads, I DO like the idea of semi-nomadic symbolism. In truth, it speaks more from the heart of our decentralized culture.
We have no Pontiff, we have no Prophet...we have a loose confederation of independent people who agree upon fundamental symbols that we interpret in our own way according to our philosophy and spirituality.

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2012 16:40 by Jestor.

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:55 #58434

:cheer: THANK YOU!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:58 #58435

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
That was all ren....;)...

He's so goooood!!!

Re: Computer stuff.... 01 May 2012 00:15 #58458

• Br. John
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 523
Excellent!

Anyone who does not have the free Irfanview can get it here www.irfanview.com/ .
Founder of The Order
  • Page:
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Are Jedi Against Deception (Last post by Edan)
    • Ariane, I am still lost by why you think I'm naive. I don't believe in such black and white labels as good and evil, which possibly doesn't help as we are looking at this from different perceptions of the world. And I understand the nature of ethics, I'm just not sure you're trying to understand my viewpoint.
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Exarchias)
    • 10 x 3 x (2 hands) 3 kg triceps 20 x 3 x (2 hands) 3 kg biceps 20 x 3 push ups 20 x 3 air squats 20 x 3 x (2 hands) 3 kg biceps 10 x 3 x (2 hands) 3 kg triceps
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Proteus)
    • I'm grateful for the people who not only tell me but show me what i mean to them by their presence in my life day to day, and for the courage they show of opening up to me and allowing me to open up to them, regardless of what may or may not come from it. It's a personal adventure that I feel is crucial to our journeys, and it gives each other all the more meaning when we take that leap and allow it to happen for us to grow.
    • Vegetarianism (Last post by Mareeka)
    • The soy granules I use are TVP (textured vegetable protein) which is purchased from health food stores. Mostly I use them for chile. Meat eaters have been amazed there was not meat. Since I do not digest nuts well, I get them in the diet in 2 ways: 1) grind them in a coffee type grinder which is reserved for nuts and mild herbs and spices. These I put direct in salads or make dressing with. Mostly, I use almond and walnut and sunflower seeds and flax. I keep the quantities small and sometimes I mix 2 together. 2) I soak them over night or half the day. I drain them. Sometimes I let them dry on a paper towel and eat them like that. The soaking removes a lot of flavor but not nutrients. Sometimes I put them in a smoothie. With small quantities the flavor is not discernable. The following link appears as vegan on the front page but that is not the draw for me.. What I like about it is: It has a very large data-base. Many of the recipes are created by the users and the quantities are small. Not much is lost if I try something new and I do not like it. It has a search engine that works. So, when I get tired of my X many recipes for a particular veggie . . I often go here. www.vegwweb.com
    • A Daily Practice for Somewhat Spiritual Noobs... (Last post by Streen)
    • Meditation is a great place to start, but keep in mind that meditation can take on many forms. Even ordinary activities can be meditative. For example, washing dishes, going for a walk, folding clothes, etc. Nearly anything that is repetitive that causes your mind to wander, for lack of a better word. Keep in mind, there is nothing you have to do or think when meditating in general. There are techniques as others have already posted, but meditation can be as simple as just sitting and letting your mind do whatever it wants to do. You might be surprised what it comes up with when you set it free ;)
    • Live Service - Friday, 1 May 2015 at 17:30 UTC (Last post by V-Tog)
    • Hello everyone :) I will conducting a live service on Friday 1st May at 17:30 UTC. It will be the first service/sermon on the new theme of 'Ego, yet Humility', and will take place in the TOTJO chat-room. To check when this service will be taking place in your timezone, please click here. Looking forward to seeing you there!
    • Nepal (Last post by Cyan Sarden)
    • My wife has family in Nepal - haven't heard anything from them In he meantime, all we can do is donate, I guess :-( secure2.oxfamamerica.org/page/content/nepal_earthquake/
    • The Reiki Thread :-) (Last post by Adder)
    • Quote: Quote: Start low, end high. I tend to breath in through nose only when their is obvious particulate or its really cold, otherwise I get better flow in through the mouth and adequate filtration through the moisture in the mouth, and out through the nose to retain moisture. Switch them both around in different configs depending on circumstance. Is it releted to Reiki? the original intent of the question was specifically during a reiki treatment but since its been asked i guess any good suggestions on breathwork are beneficial in general also id like to be clear with the responses so far - when people say "start low" are you meaning "belly breathin/use your diaphram" low or "draw from the center of the earth low"? that may seem like a silly question i have had great resluts from using the feeling that my feet and legs draw in from the earth with every inhalation similar to how a plant might draw water into itself from the ground and generally, i feellike i project outwards better either when i hold my breath or on exhalation I cannot speak for Khaos who used the same wording (prior to me), but I was just referring to normal breathing and so only meant diaphragm, draw into the belly sort of thing. I've always just used CV-6 气海 as a cauldron of energy to punctuate with breath... like a wind blowing into a room and mixing with a stream of incense to fill the space with smoke. I don't do Reiki so I cannot comment beyond that, but I do do various breathing exercises from the Doctrine/Yoga of Inner Heat, Tummo, Kundalini, whatever you'd like to call it!
    • Interactive Art (Last post by Edan)
    • Saw this today on Reddit, love it (Definitely check out the Scream) fff.cmiscm.com/#!/main
    • Rewrite the Bible? (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • Quote: Quote: That's why I think it'd be better to rewrite it. Our nature hasn't changed, but the life and culture of the US of today is vastly different than the life and culture of the Middle East 4,000 years ago. Jesus washed feet. Big deal? Actually it was. But you have to know the culture and history of the area to understand why people were flipping out about it. Maybe he washed their car instead? haha no idea. But that's why I think a group of people who know the history and culture could better rewrite it for today. I think the myths are there, and they're wonderful. The spirit of the message really does pertain to today, but without being a historian, I feel a lot of the impact is missing. But make a new New King James Version with Jesus walking the streets of New York today. ...although I think the troubles will come with the whole crucifixion thing haha. We really don't have the same kind of executions that could reflect near the kind of suffering crucifixion inflicts. Pick three stories you like, and I'll make it my weekend project. since no one else seems to be taking you up on it, and minus any kind of time expectations, if you get the feeling for it id personally love a jonah/jonas and the whale update in a way, i feel that story pretty well encompasses the "spiritual crisis" of our era
    • what is the significance of... (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • what is the significance of the associations which make up the concept of "the devil"? embodiment of evil overlord of hell rebelled against god tempts and corrupts man likes to party original appearance as the serpent which is deeply associated with (among other things) wisdom referred to as "the adversay" whose name is lucifer which translates as "morning star" and has astronomical implications also there is the translation "light bearer" or "light bringer" light having the symbolic associations of wisdom or reason is this coincidental? if not then what is the significance? if so then what new ideas does the association activate?

There are 701 visitors, 11 guests and 43 members online (none in chat): Akkarin, Zanthan Storm, steamboat28, Shadouness, baru, Jestor, Nakis, Connor L., Brian, Burn_Phoenix, Proteus, Luthien, Locksley, Rosalyn J, Elemental Harmony, PatrickB, Llama Su, Kamizu, Edan, Avalonslight, SilverWolf, Zenchi, Venator Mortis, Calanon, Cabur Senaar, Radar6590, Matsukaze, Tarran, Exarchias, Tk768, MrBruno, Ariane, Hitira38, OB1Shinobi, Baija Damel, Loudzoo, Atticus509, Krieger, asteropos, MaGnA CrYsTaL, Jonus, Lestaut, Kenno_62, dennismonnier, sroswald, cédricq, Surtok, FUNdaMENTAL.

Follow Us