Computer stuff....

Moderators: Adder, Adhara
  • Page:

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:07 #58026

sent an email with further pleas..LOL

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:46 #58030

thanks for trying...it must be a sign....
:(

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:48 #58031

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Ill get it... DOing multiple things...;)

getting caught up on applications atm...:silly:
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Edan

"Together, the teacher, and the taught, make the lesson." -- Eckart Tolle

Dan: "I have enough teachers."
Socrates: "Oh do you now? Whether you have a proper teacher or not, depends on what you want to learn."

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:00 #58032

• ren
  • ID: 4418
Jestor can you post that picture here?

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:31 #58041

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
mail.jpg

Socrates: "Oh do you now? Whether you have a proper teacher or not, depends on what you want to learn."

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2012 16:40 by Jestor.

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:55 #58434

:cheer: THANK YOU!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:58 #58435

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
That was all ren....;)...

He's so goooood!!!

Re: Computer stuff.... 01 May 2012 00:15 #58458

• Br. John
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 523
Excellent!

Anyone who does not have the free Irfanview can get it here www.irfanview.com/ .
Founder of The Order
  • Page:
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Gisteron and Khaos, (and everyone else..:)..) (Last post by Luthien)
    • I believe the point of this was to come to an agreement that beauty is dependent upon the individual, thus tying into another thread about subjective thought. (The 'Why I believe in god(s)' thread, I think, along with some others.) I find beauty in a lot of things, from the fickle beauty standards of magazines and fashion, to the way the wind caresses a pond, playing with the ripples it creates. I find beauty in the character and in idiosyncrasies of people. I find beauty in someone comfortable in their own skin, as well as someone who isn't and strives to make their dream a reality. From the extraordinary to the mundane, there is beauty to be found. That's my perspective. :laugh:
    • Steamboat (Last post by tzb)
    • Sometimes he's bad, and sometimes he's an ass, but mostly he's just a badass.
    • Caterpillars Blowing Smoke (Last post by Jestor)
    • No Khaos, we can't control how others might respond to our posts.... But they can... The constant hammering on a new question, thought, or idea, "theory" (in the colloquial sense), will stunt growth... Growth will stunt, and a movement, such as a force community, will die... Because as even you and Mr. Gisteron have said, not everything is known... Many here say "I don't know", many others offer reasons, theories (in the colloquial sense), ideas, or perhaps even, excuses... You (collectively, because you, Gisteron, Ren, and others are not alone) cant see it because you are like the rest of us... "Blind to our own faults" It is why sites die, become stagnant... Because folks quit posting, because the fear of ridicule outweighs their fear to know... They are not strong enough, yet... Look at it like gladiators, verbal gladiators... We are training those with no skill (correctly/fully formed ideas - no idea how to share them, etc) to begin with... You are a top gladiator and you are making the new ones not want to practice, cause your style of practice is too rough... They can barely carry the sword, and on each attempt to.pick it up, you "clang" it back down, vibration ringing in their hands... +++++++++++ To sum it all up, someone ask me about another access level where people that, hmm, uh, well, where beginners can post on "god" (as example, not strictly for) and have a discussions, without feeling like they are defending it from atrack... My argument is that the guest level forums will then dry up, and people such as yourself (Gisteron, whoever) will quit coming here... And, as another top gladiator (I feel), you guys don't bother me... Brenna talking about herself, would not have had the coolness to discuss like this when she joined, lol, sorry Brenna, ;)... But, I'm not perfect either, and vent occasionally to others, lol... And, I feel exchanges with you ARE important (like exchanges with everyone), by, only a certain caliber of gladiator can do it.... But so is training the "new" ones, and I am having trouble finding a solution...
    • The Gallon Challenge (Last post by Psyddhattha)
    • Is the single sheet method where you tear a hole in the middle and keep that bit for cleaning your nail afterwards? :ohmy:
    • This Week In Science (Last post by Khaos)
    • INVENTOR DEVELOPS SYNTHETIC LEAF WHICH PRODUCES OXYGEN Julian Melchiorri, a graduate of the Royal College of Art, claims to have developed a silk leaf that could create oxygen for space travel as well as make the air nicer here on Earth. The leaf was developed in conjunction with a silk lab from Tufts University The leaf is created from a matrix of protein extracted from silk and chloroplasts, the organelle that allows plants and algae to perform photosynthesis. When provided with light and water, the synthetic leaf allegedly acts just like a real leaf and produces oxygen. “It’s very light, low energy-consuming,” he explains. “It’s completely biological and my idea was to use the efficiency of nature in a man-made environment. I created some lighting out of this material, using the light to illuminate the house but at the same time to create oxygen for us.” Malchiorri isn’t content to just think of a few small fixtures within the house as the only use for this product. His dreams for Silk Leaf are out of this world. "NASA is researching different ways to produce oxygen for long-distance space journeys to let us live in space,” he continued. “This material could allow us to explore space much further than we can now." In addition to meeting the breathing demands of astronauts and the first colonists of Mars and beyond, the material could be used on the facades of buildings and inside ventilation systems in order to generate fresh oxygen. All of this does sound pretty great, but does not account for photosynthesis in its entirety. Let’s take a look at the equation: 6CO2 + 6H2O + --(Sunlight Energy)--> C6H12O6 + 6O2 The Silk Leaf accounts for the input of carbon dioxide, water, and light as well as the oxygen product, but what about all the sugar? Plants don’t perform photosynthesis purely as a public service; it is done so they can create food for themselves. There isn’t an explanation as to what happens to the carbon and hydrogen that the leaf takes in. Silk Leaf lacks the vacuoles, stems, and roots that store food in plants. The video also claims that plants don’t grow in space, which isn’t true. There have been concerns in the past that roots require gravity in order to develop properly, but experiments from the ISS have shown that plants can grow in space. However, it would take a considerable amount of soil, water, and plants to generate enough oxygen for astronauts or a, so a lightweight alternative like Silk Leaf would be beneficial in that regard. Read more at www.iflscience.com/technology/inventor-d...#TgypDOj3fbYyIgB1.99
    • Cathedrals of Utopia (Last post by RyuJin)
    • Why does all the cool stuff happen far from me....the first thought when I saw that pic alan was one day far in the future historians/archeologists will find this and try to figure out what it is and how it was done....much like current views of stonehenge...
    • First Milestone (Last post by RyuJin)
    • 2 Pounds a week is definitely a good/healthy amount...at most 3pounds a week, any more and the risk of health issues increases...especially if diabetic, really young or really old...remember to mix things up every few weeks to prevent plateauing....grats and continued success to you
    • What form(s) of magic(k) do you practice? (Last post by Arcade)
    • Quote: The thing with moxibustion is they are meant to be full of mugwort, which is referenced in witchcraft and wicca info sometimes I think? Commonly used in witchcraft and Pagan traditions, yes (also by some Native American tribes)... and for varied reasons with various applications.
    • Why I Believe in god(s) (Last post by Khaos)
    • Quote: I even wondered if god had parents I remember thinking this very thing at about seven. It was sort of like the multiverse, multi multiverse, thing Tyson talks about. As those parents had to have had parents, etc. Then. my head exploded. :laugh:
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Luthien)
    • 3x12; 1 min. rest between sets 1. Crunch 2A. Barbell Split Squat 2B. Chinup 3A. Barbell Deadlift 3B. Overhead Press (from behind the neck, carefully) I'm spent. I'll do cardio tomorrow.
    • Gisteron (Last post by scott777ab)
    • I've seen that word while reading. "Equivocation." But like I said I am taking the time to actually read up on this. I'm just asking questions of you as they come to my mind is all. Thanks for responding.
    • People Killing Each Other (Last post by Karn)
    • There is a lot of stuff going on, yes there is a lot of killing happening around the globe. Just remember, media sells ratings by such "news". Take what you hear, but I always do some research and try to get more than what the media is feeding us. Just like at accident scenes, it would appear that humans love to gawk. Which increases ratings for the media. There is a lot of good going on out there, it just does not make the news as often. There is hope.

There are 256 visitors, 3 guests and 25 members online (one is in chat): Akkarin, Zanthan Storm, Octagon, steamboat28, Jestor, Adder, Darren, Desolous, Psyddhattha, Proteus, Luthien, Alexandre Orion, Alan, PatrickB, Khaos, Demnos, Brenna, Llama Su, Kamizu, elizabeth, Edan, tzb, benedictveritas, Trice Corbel, Knigma, TambelSadera.

Follow Us