Computer stuff....

Moderators: Adder, Adhara
  • Page:

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:07 #58026

sent an email with further pleas..LOL

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:46 #58030

thanks for trying...it must be a sign....
:(

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:48 #58031

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Ill get it... DOing multiple things...;)

getting caught up on applications atm...:silly:
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Edan

"I do not demand your faith; I am not setting myself up as an authority. I have nothing to teach you - no new philosophy, no new system, no new path to reality; there is no path to reality any more than to truth. All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."~Krishnamurti~

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:00 #58032

• ren
  • ID: 4418
Jestor can you post that picture here?

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:31 #58041

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
mail.jpg

"I do not demand your faith; I am not setting myself up as an authority. I have nothing to teach you - no new philosophy, no new system, no new path to reality; there is no path to reality any more than to truth. All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."~Krishnamurti~

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2012 16:40 by Jestor.

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:55 #58434

:cheer: THANK YOU!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:58 #58435

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
That was all ren....;)...

He's so goooood!!!

Re: Computer stuff.... 01 May 2012 00:15 #58458

• Br. John
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 523
Excellent!

Anyone who does not have the free Irfanview can get it here www.irfanview.com/ .
Founder of The Order
  • Page:
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Jediism, connect multiple communitys and orders. [... (Last post by Jestor)
    • Quote: It's just a straw poll that was requested. Oh SUre!! lol, I was just expalining for any with questions... Rickie's post brought up a good point, that 32 out of 32 is really a high percentage... But 32 out of ???, and I was showing I had not voted so now it wold be 32 out of 33, thats all...:) As I said, I am just reading... And thank you Aqua, :), our PMs have satisfied my curiosity...:)
    • My vision for a United Jedi Order (Last post by Rickie The Grey)
    • Quote: If I may, Before things get worse.. Lets give Ckott the change to take back his messiah words without consequence and debate. And let him start with a clean board. ( bad american tongue :P ) You all get the point.. I hope.. every person could have a second change. I do not like it when people have only one change. May I suggest we take a deep breath, close our browsers and keep our fingers off the keyboard for a few min? ~
    • How can we be taken seriously? (Last post by Akkarin)
    • Quote: "Jediism" is not a copyrighted name, we would probably just call ourselves "Jediists". Temple of the Jediist Order and such. I misread John's post - whoops :P
    • Inglorius... film discussion. (Last post by Streen)
    • Call me morbid if you wish, but I love that movie. I think it's a classic. Violent, yes, but hilarious at points. Now, onto the Nazi issue... The Nazis as an institution murdered and destroyed lives for millions. Did every Nazi soldier kill Jews? Probably not. But if they wore the symbol, they knew what it represented, and in my book they did not deserve compassion. I'm one of those people who, were I given the chance to go back in time, would kill Hitler before he had the chance to murder millions. It would be a necessary evil, as I see it. Then again, that is mere speculation, and seeing as how we can't time travel, the question is moot. I can't prevent World War II, and I can't prevent the holocaust. People who currently call themselves Nazis are either misguided, evil, or insane.
    • jedi haiku (Last post by elizabeth)
    • Moon shadow falling Darkness creeps across the land icy winds warm my heart
    • Coffee with Jesus (Last post by MJ Hannigan)
    • Quote: I guess it's great that you don't employ arbitrary special pleading. So how do you respond then to the criticism that your illustration, of what a Sithistic religion is, does not discriminate by any variable criterion and is therefore either obsolete, since we have more widely understood and more linguistically fitting labels, or, in the worst case, ill-defined? 1. Normally over the net it is in text, or perhaps a vid, in person it is normal verbally with nonverbal cues. 2. Yes 3. maybe 4. no
    • Workout Check-In Thread (Last post by Edan)
    • Day 3 checking in... yoga only today for 40 minutes concentrating on hamstrings.. no music today.
    • Just a view of my appartement building (Last post by Kamizu)
    • Quote: If you guys want mountains come to Utah. :D We have a few of those... Utah is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the red deserts!! Such great camping <3 road our bikes through there a few times. The most memorable time was when we were on a two-lane highway construction reduced to one. We sat for about an hour so I hopped off the bike and played in the sand. Then played with the kid in the van in front of us :woohoo:
    • Tapatalk (Last post by ren)
    • Quote: I use "dark theme" because the darker you can keep a screen, the less battery used...:) Note: this is only true for OLED/AMOLED

There are 131 visitors, 8 guests and 47 members online (one is in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Shadouness, Firewolf, Jestor, jedi_roz, Lightstrider, Nakis, Wescli Wardest, Adhara, Garwa Mayharr, Desolous, Red Lila, Reliah, Psyddhattha, Proteus, isisinabi, rugadd, scott777ab, Khaos, Rickie The Grey, ckott, Arcade, Buvan, Llama Su, Kamizu, elizabeth, Edan, tzb, Kaverael, Vagabond, jadedbehan, Mathew Erickson, carlos.martinez3, Calanon, Cabur Senaar, Targeran Arynal, Acheron, Aqua, Revan Falton, Doomeniek, Jeffery Williams, Arexblade, Rahm Atuc.

Follow Us