Computer stuff....

Moderators: Adder, Adhara
  • Page:

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:07 #58026

sent an email with further pleas..LOL

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:46 #58030

thanks for trying...it must be a sign....
:(

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:48 #58031

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Ill get it... DOing multiple things...;)

getting caught up on applications atm...:silly:
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth

"Together, the teacher, and the taught, make the lesson." -- Eckart Tolle

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:00 #58032

• ren
  • ID: 4418
Jestor can you post that picture here?

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:31 #58041

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
mail.jpg

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2012 16:40 by Jestor.

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:55 #58434

:cheer: THANK YOU!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:58 #58435

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
That was all ren....;)...

He's so goooood!!!

Re: Computer stuff.... 01 May 2012 00:15 #58458

• Br. John
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 523
Excellent!

Anyone who does not have the free Irfanview can get it here www.irfanview.com/ .
Founder of The Order
  • Page:
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Quitting Smoking (Last post by Luthien)
    • That's great! I'm happy that you finally quit after so long. I replaced smoking with nasal snuff and never looked back. Can't even stand to be in the vicinity of cigarette smoke, anymore. :P My favorite flavor is Sandalwood. Royal George comes in a close second. Mmm. Anyway, BIG congrats to you in your success. I wish you longer periods of non-smoking, should you happen to partake in a smoke some time in the near future. I know how difficult it is. MTFBWY
    • Inmate complains that prison 'bigots' are preventi... (Last post by Whyte Horse)
    • The accommodation that needs to be setup for a practising Jedi behind bars might include: 1. Access to the initiate program 2. Access to a jedi journal 3. Access to sermons This is all very easy to do with a computer and internet but I don't believe inmates are allowed either of these. I wonder if one could do all this offline, the way correspondence courses work. Make it into a self-contained book and drop it off at the prisons.
    • How To Change The World: Repetition, Ritual and Be... (Last post by Alexandre Orion)
    • Yes, Alan, I admit that the goal is not to actively go looking for the spiritual experience of the "soul" on the religious buffet. What I am cautioning against here is simply piling 'portions' of religion on a plate just to 'have some', or in the desire to feel - or appear - virtuous. 'Badly prepared meat can become poison ; well prepared poison can be medicinal.' (I don't remember who told us that) It seems to me that things may spoil quickly on the buffet -- I don't know as one can search for the soul, or even if it exists. Hell, I'm not even convinced that minds or hearts exist. Bodies might be there -- after all we do get hungry (and horny ... :laugh: ) But it feels rather that the practice of religion is like that of meditation : if it is done for something, some hoped for result other than its own sake, it is blowing into a violin. :unsure: And yes also, what you are saying about the recombination of religion and philosophy. They could never have been truly separate, except for in the social paradigm. Even dualists refer to soul as consciousness ... We'll just need to be very careful to avoid as best we can our philosophy, religion, praxis and science - now under such seemingly cautious cultivation from becoming compétitive and condescending ... As it were, we are well enough conditioned into these practices (competing and judging) that the repetition of our lessons on an even hourly basis wouldn't be too frequent. ;)
    • The Imperishable Gem (Last post by EEJim)
    • Men are born soft and supple; dead they are stiff and hard. Plants are born tender and pliant; dead, they are brittle and dry. Thus whoever is stiff and inflexible is a disciple of death. Whoever is soft and yielding is a disciple of life. The hard and stiff will be broken. The soft and supple will prevail. ~ Lao Tzu
    • Language learners (Last post by Edan)
    • Quote: The large sweeping motions in movies and wushu competitions are not the same as gong fu in practical application. I"ve found from personal experience that it becomes compacted in live combat. A high level of control, even a "natural state" of hand and arm gestures close to the body, is an insane advantage. Like the sign for "snake" or "wall", its easy to see how having a dictionaries worth of word movements to apply is like having every tool in the toolbox. Blocking especially. My father in law and fiance practice tai chi and wing chun so I know know you mean about movies, although I don't practice myself. I've never thought about the other practical applications of martial arts beyond the obvious; I learnt something new this week!
    • My Daughter (Last post by MCSH)
    • I'm so sorry Damion,... and I'm glad that she is okay now. I've missed this topic... I'll have you and your family in mind
    • From The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran (Last post by Zenchi)
    • Yeah, I looked it up, its in the public domain just about everywhere in the world except the United States as they changed copywrite laws to expand to 95 years after death..... :/

There are 167 visitors, 3 guests and 20 members online (one is in chat): Daniel L., Akkarin, steamboat28, Gaia Chi, Luthien, V-Tog, Reacher, Alexandre Orion, MCSH, Buvan, Llama Su, Kamizu, Edan, tzb, babyblueyes247, Skydrrö, Xan Montagu, The Owl, Zeph, stormtrooperuk, Arcane.

Follow Us