Computer stuff....

Moderators: Adder, Adhara
  • Page:

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:07 #58026

sent an email with further pleas..LOL

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:46 #58030

thanks for trying...it must be a sign....
:(

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:48 #58031

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Ill get it... DOing multiple things...;)

getting caught up on applications atm...:silly:
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Edan

"Together, the teacher, and the taught, make the lesson." -- Eckart Tolle

Dan: "I have enough teachers."
Socrates: "Oh do you now? Whether you have a proper teacher or not, depends on what you want to learn."

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:00 #58032

• ren
  • ID: 4418
Jestor can you post that picture here?

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:31 #58041

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
mail.jpg

Socrates: "Oh do you now? Whether you have a proper teacher or not, depends on what you want to learn."

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2012 16:40 by Jestor.

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:55 #58434

:cheer: THANK YOU!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:58 #58435

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
That was all ren....;)...

He's so goooood!!!

Re: Computer stuff.... 01 May 2012 00:15 #58458

• Br. John
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 523
Excellent!

Anyone who does not have the free Irfanview can get it here www.irfanview.com/ .
Founder of The Order
  • Page:
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Still Around (Last post by Brenna)
    • It was really nice to see you Scott. Its been a while :)
    • invitation to totjo (Last post by Brenna)
    • Why the Knighting procedures in particular? Is it in response to the discussion on Knighting in your show on the 16th?
    • Another XKCD- Answers (Last post by Vusuki)
    • Not sure where to put this- so thought I'd just add it here. Just a bit of a fun poke at star wars www.xkcd.com/1397/ Don't turn it on.
    • Unacceptable Casualties of War (Last post by Deepseablue)
    • Quote: Czech Airlines were not flying from Seoul to Prague above Ukraine. Only above Russia. We have arrived safely in Prague. Good for you! I wouldn't have wanted to be anyone anywhere near Ukraine in the days after the "crash."
    • Well, I thought I would make a few suggestions... (Last post by Proteus)
    • The shoutbox was a 3rd party code which ren was managing when he was admin but took it down after the site's update due to some kind of compatibility or functional issues and never finished fixing it back up. Whatever its condition was when he left, I forgot, but I can check and see if there's anything we can do about it.
    • Thoughts of a simple man (Last post by Arcade)
    • Thanks for sharing, Mike. It's a beautiful piece. One of my favorite albums, by a band called 'In the Nursery', includes a song that incorporates snippets of this poem. [video] The album's closing track contains an exquisitely narrated version of the entire poem without music (hidden after a period of silence), but I was unable to find a clip of that online.
    • Rape Culture (Last post by Zanthan Storm)
    • There are so many ways to reply to this. Often times... rape culture is restricted. Studies are altered to serve one group or another... This stuff really.. comes down to ... BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING. Women don't force stuff on men (sexual or otherwise) Men don't force stuff on women (sexual or otherwise) BE respectful No means no. People who have been raped... That sucks. I see it on a weekly basis... They need help and protection. People who'cry wolf' they are doing as much harm, because then those who it actually happens to... well their voice is lessened. People who do this.. should be charged with false claims and it should be a high punishment. As to who or why... To be honest... I don't care outside of that they get caught. Again, studies to prove anything here. However, it should be treated as any crime. Innocent til proven guilty and the person to claims rape should be safe. Simple. No political aims... nothing else. This culture... should not exist. Period.
    • Jedi Lightsaber (Last post by Phortis Nespin)
    • I built this last year. Plumbing parts, fire department ladder rung, parts from Custom Saber Shop, and other stuff. [attachment] [attachment]

There are 176 visitors, 4 guests and 17 members online (2  are in chat): Akkarin, Nakis, Connor L., Trose , Psyddhattha, Proteus, Luthien, Arcade, Brenna, Buvan, Llama Su, Kamizu, zeronycon, mdk, Cyrith, tzb, Jamie Stick, RassLdk, SeventhSL, TambelSadera.

Follow Us