TOTJO Embroidered Patches?

• Whyte Horse
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Inactive
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #201513 by Whyte Horse

Kamizu wrote: Black and olive aren't ACU colors like you showed me. They're BDU. The patch is actually in the same grays found in subdued ACU patches.

Whyte, let me know if you want this one or not. If you want something different, I'll have to ask you to keep an eye out for the custom ordering thread that'll be posted once everything goes live. I made this one to what you asked for in the beginning :) If you wanted something specific, you should have been specific about it ;)

I thought I was specific... Maybe your photo is off or something. This is ACU(Army Combat Uniform) colors in the Universal Camouflage Pattern(UCP) - (officially named Desert Sand 500), gray (Urban Gray 501), and sage green (Foliage Green 502):

If the subdued rank colors are gray, they will probably be fine. White might be a problem...

I also just read this: Pure black, when viewed through night vision devices, appears excessively dark and creates an undesirable high-contrast image... I think all the animals around here have night vision

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Whyte Horse.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #201515 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:TOTJO Embroidered Patches?
Black and olive green are not apart of the ACU color scheme nor are they on traditional subdued army patches for that uniform. You said "match the uniform pictured " so I did.

If you want this one (which is in two shades of gray), it's ready to go. If you want one in black and OD green, get on the waiting list when it comes. Simple :)
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

• Whyte Horse
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Inactive
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
8 years 7 months ago #201523 by Whyte Horse
OK I'll take it. Just PM me the details

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi