The Three Tenets

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #158635 by
Replied by on topic The Three Tenets

ren wrote: lol we're not disagreing but not quite talking about the same thing either I think ;) just hoping there is more to be squeezed out of this. And apparently there is :) (I also use "you" rather strangely, most often it means you, me everyone else ;) SO EVERYONE ELSE PLEASE JOIN IN lol)

Would you know everything, and what could the effect be if ?

If knowledge ("true knowledge") is accurate complete information, meaning that accurate yet incomplete (or inaccurate) information is not knowledge then there is only one truth, one knowledge, one "I know"....

Which means you either know about everything or you don't know about anything... I like to think we know everything, but cannot access the knowledge due to our minds not being the Force itself, making "ignorance yet knowledge" and "death yet the force" strangely linked.

(I hope that made sense)

Late response of me, I found a second something in your question, that I did not see when I wrote my last post.. Let say someone believes that the force binds us all and that we are all part of the force,

,,if our minds are not the force itself, than what is it that could connect the minds with the force?'' This question could give me an better picture, because I think I do not understand your opinion, my last post was a bit tricky, even for me after reading it six times over.. I am sorry for saying.

Your point of view is extraordinary beautiful due to the fact that I do not understand the full meaning of your sentence, saying that knowledge and the force are strangely linked and that are our minds are not the force itself, even if some beliefs that the force connect every live as the teachings of the living force does.

I should ask what it is that the living force really does.. but It feels like I am overloading your mind with questions now.. Feel free to answer or to reject a question knowing that I would like to hear whatever you can learn me whatever it is ;)

You have a beautiful way of speaking, Ren. Guessing I do not have the beautiful way of understanding it I am afraid, I shall try.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi