Disturbing news

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98281 by
Replied by on topic Re: Disturbing news
These post were interesting before I clicked the link, really interesting when talk of cannabilism came up, and outright hysterical when I actually read part of what was on the site. I mean, who writes stuff like that!?!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 1 month ago #98287 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Disturbing news
A very sad and twisted person does....or someone out for laughs...

I made it about halfway through and lost interest...it sounded like christian propaganda for conversion...the writer gets what he wants out of HIS understanding of what he read...he apparently knows nothing of metaphoric writing which was common during those times so the writers could condemn certain politics openly without being labeled as troublemakers etc...

'Tis just yet another religious loon trying to become a "prophet"

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98293 by

RyuJin wrote: A very sad and twisted person does....or someone out for laughs...

I made it about halfway through and lost interest...it sounded like christian propaganda for conversion...the writer gets what he wants out of HIS understanding of what he read...he apparently knows nothing of metaphoric writing which was common during those times so the writers could condemn certain politics openly without being labeled as troublemakers etc...

'Tis just yet another religious loon trying to become a "prophet"

Yeah, he's a big joke even among his own extreme kind. It's more than simple conversion, and I really don't want anybody to bother reading it. He has very strong opinions on anything, usually based on an acid-trip interpretation of the bible.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 1 month ago #98294 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Disturbing news
Maybe I'll use the verses he quotes to write a prophecy of a coming zombie apocalypse :woohoo: ...now that would at least be some amusing reading :laugh:

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #98295 by

Wendaline wrote: These post were interesting before I clicked the link, really interesting when talk of cannabilism came up, and outright hysterical when I actually read part of what was on the site. I mean, who writes stuff like that!?!

Glad you got a laugh! When I first discovered him, my reaction was blind rage. He's a very, well... just don't read the site, for your own sake.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi