Changing to the Abrahamic rite....

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 5 months ago #8209 by Neaj Pa Bol
A general concensus is rising to change the Christian Rite Forum to the Abrahamic Rite Forum.

I am in favor of this as the Arch-Bishop of the Christian Rite for the Change of name. This allows that no religion that falls under the category of Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islamic, Bahá'í Faith, Rastafari movement, etc.) to be left out.

In my discussion with Br. Tom our Cardinal-Bishop, I am asking that members of each faith who wish to be a part of a quorum of assistants to voluteer. This way, each category will have someone who understands and choses to be Jedi-XXXX amoungst us to help the members of this rite with questions and answers and understanding to all. If you are interested in being an assistant please PM me.

Thank You.....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8215 by
I fully support this change. It seems more balanced to me, compared to the one sided appearence the name \"Christian Rite\" holds.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #14619 by
it makes sense to me being as all forms of abrahamic religions worship the same God (force type)
the rest is dogma

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #305865 by
Idk, G-d as Trinity is something pretty unique to Christians.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #307909 by
If you need someone to teach about the Hebrew Roots of the Christian faith I could help with that.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi