About Islam!

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
11 years 7 months ago #72303 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re: About Islam!

Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 1435

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #72353 by MCSH
Replied by MCSH on topic Re: About Islam!
Oh come on!
there is every where in every religion people like this! Why you focus on these? Why don't you look at those real Muslims? These are ROLE PLAYING! They are not Muslim! I'm sure if you search you can find Christians like these 'Muslims'. STOP ADVERTISING AGAINST ISLAM! look at those real ones.

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72355 by
Replied by on topic Re: About Islam!
How do we tell the real Muslims from the role players? What does this religion have to offer to people living in the 21st century? I am not singling out Islam, because I ask the same question to Jews and Christians. What do any of the Abrahamic religions have to offer the modern world?

More
11 years 7 months ago #72356 by MCSH
okay sorry I lost my control.

It's not fair to judge all of Muslims by these...

Well, I agree with you on some points. These religions need an update. In Islam, each person has to choose another person and follow his rules (There are some hard "Condition" for this second person...) and his job is to research for new things and put them in Islam.

As an example, when washing machine was invented, Muslims in my country wasn't sure if they could use it to clean najis things. So these people researched ans declared that using this washing machine is allowed.

you know what I mean?

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #72652 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re: About Islam!
As Jedi we should defer from Judgement and seek to understand in and around these faiths... I for one am glad to see someone willing to lend their knowledge for what the religion is and standards of practice... As with anything in this world today, extremes come from that, that is shown in and at its dark moments. It sells news and stirs up emotions.

I for one, would like to see more of the history of Islamic faith and not judge its differences as how we have come to hear it... Lets start with Basics and History Please... Sajjad Heydari, I ask for your assistance in this to further everyone who wishes to hear not just the darkness of islam, but of its beginings.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Neaj Pa Bol. Reason: miss spelled words
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, MCSH

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
11 years 7 months ago #72731 by Jon
When I posted that video I expected an excited reaction. Obviously this does not portray the whole of Islam even though for the persons involved the facts speak for themselves, but what would interest me is: what is going wrong here? where do these radical ideas come from (where are they based in the Coran?)? how does the rest of Islam differentiate themselves from this?

Another question has also been going through my mind which you may be able to help me on: do the Saudi Sheikhs answer to Islamic laws, morals and the Coran as do all Moslems or are they exempt? If so why and how?

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

More
11 years 7 months ago #72740 by MCSH
It is not coran, it's Quran.

Islam has lots of sects, which mainly are "Shia" and "Sunni", and each have their own separated sects...

Once Mohammad-The prophet- said "Later my followers will be in 72 different idea, each claiming to be the right one"

I don't know much about Saudi. But in my country shaikhs have to respond to law just as anyone else.

(Again sorry for the reaction)

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
11 years 7 months ago #72816 by Jon
Forgive any inaccuracies on my part, no disrespect ment, but here in Germany Muslims refer to it as the Koran as well as the Qur'an. The scriptures by Islamic centres and distributed among native Germans is titled "The Koran".

Thank you for the infos, although I was hoping for something more in depth as I am not well informed but am interested.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 7 months ago #72823 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: About Islam!
It's called coran as well in french

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72832 by
Replied by on topic Re: About Islam!
Every one has their belief and everyone is entitled to have their belief...

My opinion and my belief is my and I don't take much heed in what others think of it.

Sajjad, if you love and believe deeply in your faith then be happy with how you precieve your belief and not worry how others look at your faith.

I will shout from the roof tops about my belief in the Jedi path, I'm not sure how many here would even admit in the real world they they are Jedi, but I dearly hope all would...

But hey what do I know I'm just THE OLD DORIS...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi