The end of my time...

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
15 years 4 months ago #20623 by Neaj Pa Bol
The end of my time...

As of this day, December 8th, 2008 I hereby submit my resignation as Cardinal Bishop of the

Abrahamic/Christian Rite. I ask the my second, Zanthan Storm (Michael Zysk) be raised to

Cardinal Bishop, as I return to Just a Master and/or Bishop due to my Ordination. And remain

as a Charter Member.

My Best to you all....

Neaj Pa Bol (Patricia Bolcerek)

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #20624 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:The end of my time...
Master Patty I understand. We've been at this three years and if you're half as exhausted as I ....

I'm not a cardinal either. It's time for others to get management experience and let us have fun doing what we like best.

I know this is a rough time and I pray that God grants you Peace.

You are the Matriarch of the Temple Of The Jedi Order and our Reverend Mother.

SO ORDERED

/Br. John Henry Phelan/

Founder of The Order

More
15 years 4 months ago #20625 by Br. John
Zanthan Storm is now Cardinal of the Christian Rite and shall select his archbishop and auxiliary bishop.

SO ORDERED

/Br. John Henry Phelan/

*Note: while only bishops are cardinals at this time it is possible for a knight to be a cardinal. In that event the knight would be Ordained as a Priest if such an one is not already a priest or bishop.

Founder of The Order

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
15 years 4 months ago #20626 by Neaj Pa Bol
Br. John wrote:

Master Patty I understand. We've been at this three years and if you're half as exhausted as I ....

I'm not a cardinal either. It's time for others to get management experience and let us have fun doing what we like best.

I know this is a rough time and I pray that God grants you Peace.

With all do respect John. you asked me to run the temple and get it on it's feet again. As I was working on that each day, you come a long and put another Member in Chair's place.
That's fine, so be it...

You are the Matriarch of the Temple Of The Jedi Order and our Reverend Mother.

SO ORDERED

/Br. John Henry Phelan/

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #20627 by Br. John
Say What?!!!!

When did I do that? Put someone else [as the Chair] in your place.

I did no such thing. Where did
this come from?[/color]

Founder of The Order
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Br. John.

More
15 years 4 months ago #20628 by Br. John
Wait. I see what you mean. There is a serious error in the article Temple Of The Jedi Disorder. I was rushing to get that up there today before I had to leave and do some things.

This is really embarrassing.

Founder of The Order

More
15 years 4 months ago #20629 by Zanthan Storm
*stands and bows to Master Neaj Pa Bol*

Master Patty is and always will be a guiding force with us. As an apprentice she guided me along the path, always supportive and with a firm grip on reality and the Force. Your wisdom and strength have been valued by all of us here.

She has been known as the Mother of the Jedi among some, Just now she was Named Matriarch of The Order.

I accept this Post in humility, I hold it in trust for the rest of the Jedi who will follow.

May the Force be with Us.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20630 by
Replied by on topic Re:The end of my time...
What a jar of pickles we've gotten into! Let's see if I can remedy the problem.

Due to the fact that Master Patty's resignation was brought on by receiving false information, it is NOT legally binding.

Therefore, her seat as Chair of the Council is STILL intact, lest she chooses otherwise.

Mike, you have been promoted to Cardinal by the Chaplain at the request of your Cardinal ArchBishop.

This is a done deal. The Holy Orders cannot be revoked. Therefore, the Christian Rite now has two Cardinals, the same as the Pagan Rite. Which I can only find befitting because the Christian Rite is by far the largest.

The Christian Rite should have had two Cardinals long ago. Hopefully now we can start to make up for our own errors.

Master Patty, I have sent you a PM.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 4 months ago #20636 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:The end of my time...
For what its worth I would like to add that we all make mistakes, mistakes from which we can choose to learn from. All it takes is a little understanding, enough to open a door to allow the other to come in. Everyone who has been in the difficult position of leading this community can appreciate what a bone job it is.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 4 months ago #20637 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:The end of my time...
...Master Patty you have such a charisma I believe, that no matter what you do you will make an indellible impression. I think that though as chair your possibilities would be more and the benefits for TOTJO would be more.

...Br. John you have such innovation that can move mountains, mountains like TOTJO.

This is what counts and defines who you are not the small detail, not any mistakes which may be made.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi