Christian Fundamentalist/Protestant/Hebrew Israelite Jedi

More
8 years 8 months ago #198081 by Adder
I'd be an RCC (Roman Catholic Church) Buddhist Pagan Jedi.. :blink:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #198121 by
Lol, Adder. You have spiritual flash royal j-D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #198127 by

Br. John wrote: Many Christian Jedi maintain The Force is another name for The Holy Spirit. It does not matter what you hold Jediism to be. Way of Life, Philosophy, Religion or Code of Conduct - no problem.

Not sure yet what to call my Jedi way of life.

Jedi Spiritualist Realist?
Intuitively Compassed Jedi Spiritualist Realist?

By the time I figure it out, it will have evolved. :blush: no problem

I recognize the Force as a personal internal compass, ubiquitous and metaphysical

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #198128 by

den385 wrote: His position was that orthodox Christianity possesses all the right answers and all other people are either wrong or heretics.

That is the sign to RUN ;)

I had a similar experience with Christianity at first, listening to a pastor yell and pound on the podium about the lake of fire. Needless to say, my family and I eventually left that church. I didn't really accept Christ until I found him on my own (or rather that he found me), and then the contradictions fell away.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #198140 by

Streen wrote:

den385 wrote: His position was that orthodox Christianity possesses all the right answers and all other people are either wrong or heretics.

That is the sign to RUN ;)

I had a similar experience with Christianity at first, listening to a pastor yell and pound on the podium about the lake of fire. Needless to say, my family and I eventually left that church. I didn't really accept Christ until I found him on my own (or rather that he found me), and then the contradictions fell away.

My experience to what you share Streen . . . .
RCC is the one true religion . . . if you don't belong your doomed from the mouth of the same teacher who first taught
God loves everybody

as you say, when I found out for myself, the contradictions fell away.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #198151 by
Quiet offtopic and, maybe, strange.

Matters of spirit are thin. Dangerous to go solo. (Take a wookiee with you :) )

I have found no one offline to guide me for now. Finding the right path into any spiritual community takes time, not sheer will.

I can not deny this matters: my gift is that of sensing the Force. It is central in me.

Any spiritual way is dangerous. All spiritual practices are psycho-active. Unprepared mind can be severely traumatized from such explorations.

I prefer "dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery". Ignoring matters of spirit is not an option for me.

So, the way is dangerous and I can not escape it. Bad news.

I can control the rhythm, I can pause, I can prepare myself with knowledge and self-discipline. Good news.

For now, I have decided to pause. Have a break from my explorations. Build self-discipline. Educate myself in humanitarian sciences. When I make pillars of self-discipline and knowledge in me as strong as the pillar of Force, only then I can continue my training. Otherwise, nothing good will come outta this.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi