IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Initiate Programme Update

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 9 months ago #150769 by

Calanon wrote:

Akkarin wrote: After taking on board feedback lesson 0, Temple Structure, has been changed.

Back to Beginning
This is purely an administrative lesson, if you wish to begin with a more enlightening or profound lesson, and revisit this at a later date, then please begin at lesson one (Myth) and onwards.
To complete this lesson ('Temple Structure') please complete each task.
As a member of our organisation it will help to understand how it is structured.

Temple Structure

Task 1 - What are the non-Clerical ranks and what are their responsibilities?
Task 2 - What Offices are there in the Temple and what are their responsibilities? (It would be useful also to know who occupies each one)
Task 3 - Where might one find this information?

Does this mean I have to go back and redo it...?

No, the lesson will not have to be redone :) if you have already done it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 9 months ago #150770 by
Heh. That's a relief. That lesson was kind of a drag. Though I learned a lot. And the answer to number three is a twofold one. I'll go through and add that to my post.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #162105 by

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #164494 by
Thanks for the notice.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #164956 by
The Introduction and Conclusion pages of the Initiate Programme have been updated to include the following:

Introduction wrote: To prevent people from rushing through the Initiate Programme to completion we will only grant the rank of Initiate after 60 days of study or contribution (in the form of "chat" or forum posts) has been recorded since you began the Initiate Programme. This waiting period is to encourage patience, because becoming a Jedi Knight will likely take longer than a year. If you are serious about becoming a Jedi then you will be just as serious after 60 days, but this time will give you greater insight into the Temple and our training programme.

Conclusion wrote: It is possible that for you the Initiate Programme has taken less than 60 days to complete. If this is the case then, as is mentioned in the Introduction, you will have to actively participate on the Temple until at least 60 days has passed since you began the Initiate Programme, before you will be granted the rank of Initiate. This is an exercise in patience for those who have completed the training quickly.

Question: When was this 60 days introduced?
Answer: The 60 day waiting period has been the case for a very long time , it simply hasn't been advertised very well. We are now taking better care to advertise it, the Initiate Programme is the same today as it ever was yesterday.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #164965 by J_Roz

Akkarin wrote: The Introduction and Conclusion pages of the Initiate Programme have been updated to include the following:

Conclusion wrote: It is possible that for you the Initiate Programme has taken less than 60 days to complete. If this is the case then, as is mentioned in the Introduction, you will have to actively participate on the Temple until at least 60 days has passed since you began the Initiate Programme, before you will be granted the rank of Initiate. This is an exercise in patience for those who have completed the training quickly.

So four years over counts then? ;) :laugh: :woohoo: :whistle: . B) just poking fun at myself. :silly:

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by J_Roz.

More
9 years 6 months ago #164969 by steamboat28

Akkarin wrote: Answer: The 60 day waiting period has been the case for a very long time , it simply hasn't been advertised very well. We are now taking better care to advertise it, the Initiate Programme is the same today as it ever was yesterday.

Good. The day I heard about the "waiting period" is the day I started slacking off on the IP. It's important to get that information out and not let it sneak up on people.

More
9 years 6 months ago #164970 by Edan

Akkarin wrote: Question: When was this 60 days introduced?
Answer: The 60 day waiting period has been the case for a very long time , it simply hasn't been advertised very well. We are now taking better care to advertise it, the Initiate Programme is the same today as it ever was yesterday.

I don't think I have ever seen that page.. :huh:

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #164974 by

Edan wrote:

Akkarin wrote: Question: When was this 60 days introduced?

I don't think I have ever seen that page.. :huh:

As the person who typically manages all of the articles I can sometimes forget that people aren't as aware of them as I lol. There is a link to it in the FAQ under Ranks (10), but I think that's the only way of actually navigating there unless you have access to the "Article Manager".

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #166944 by
i just join and i like to know if you have this lessons in spanish

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi